Soul Consciousness Therapies
42 Highmont drv
Belmont VIC 3216
Servicing area: Belmont, Highton, Newtown, Grovedale Geelong, Melbourne, Victoria
Fascilitator / Therapist
WHY COME & SEE SANDI DWYER?
Sandi's calm and soothing demeanour along with her diverse therapeutic skills leads you towards positive change. It is up to you to embrace and use what is presented. This may include assisting you to:
- Heal your physical pain and discomfort
- Change the way you think, feel or behave
- Restore balance and harmony to your inner world
- Clear whatever is holding you back in your life such as: limiting beliefs or thoughts; emotional issues; relationship issues; post traumatic stress; fear; insomnia; self worth.
- Nourish your overall well-being
- Change old patterns or habits that no longer serve you
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 14 years as a therapist – since 2003 with 25 years studying, exploring and experimenting with various massage and healing modalities before that!
- Membership of MAA (Myotherapy Association Australia) previously Institute of Registered Myotherapists of Australia (IRMA).
- Membership of IICT as a practitioner and Recognized Training Authority
- Health Fund rebates and WorkCover accredited
Life has gifted me with wonderful teachers who have guided and nourished, tested and challenged so that now, with delight, it seems it is possible to guide and nourish others on their physical, mental, emotional or spiritual journey. There is a continual impetus to study, to grow and to learn, actively seeking to align with the highest energies available on Earth in this current incarnation.
While working as a therapist and healer for 14 years –since 2003 - ongoing studies have remained constant. Before this time was 10 years working with horses and people in varying roles as a tour leader and guide both in Australia and Nepal, whilst cultivating skills in massage, counselling and psycho-spiritual awareness. There was time spent training with a spiritual healer, a clairvoyant tarot reader and various intuitive body workers, and ongoing regular training with Qi gong Master and spiritual mentor, Wayno Linton, my teacher of 11 years. (Did you ever read The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman? Thats a little bit like my journey with Master Wayno!)
It is a deep delight to share in the heart centred and soul focused techniques that my current level of development permits.
- Currently enrolled in Certificate of Soul Consciousness Psychotherapy
- Certificate of Manual Lymphatic Drainage/font>
- Cerificate IV Hypnotherapy
- Australian Academy of Hypnotic Science - 2009
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- Gordon Institute of TAFE - 2008
- Diploma of Remedial Massage 2003
- Outstanding Student of the Year Award
- PRINCEPS Shield Award finalist
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Reiki/Seichim Master
- Cranial Sacral Balancing Certificate
- NST - Bowen
- Mothercare Massage