Specialising in Providing a Range of Holistic Counselling, Sound & Colour Therapy Services, To The People in South Penrith.
157 Smith St
South Penrith NSW 2750
South Penrith, New South Wales
02 4704 8549
0414 762 750
Soul Haven - Holistic Counselling & Therapies
The philosophy of holistic / spiritual counselling is where you are supported as a ‘whole’ person on your life’s journey. You are treated as a ‘whole’ rather than a cluster of symptoms or problems.
You will be understood as an individual of a wider family, social and political context in which these aspects profoundly influence your life.
Holistic counselling does not aim to tell you how to fix any concerns or issues you are dealing with, but instead be present to you, where you can express and explore your concerns in a confidential and caring environment.
There is the understanding in holistic counselling, that you are the expert on your own life which is why it is not the right or responsibility of the counsellor to direct, give advice or problem solve for you and this will empower you by discovering the answers to (your own) questions and problems in life. This process is called self realisation.
Holistic counselling acknowledges that it is the basic right of every human being to be loved, acknowledged, heard and feel good about themselves and this is what we aim to provide.
Holistic counselling can support you with:
Holistic counselling is a healing journey, which is a process for all who wish to nourish & nurture their entire being, physically, mentally & spiritually.
- Self Esteem
- Loss & Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Change of lifestyle
- Unprocessed emotions
- Other issues weighing heavy on your mind
- For Children - Problems at school
It is for those who want to better their lives through understanding the internal process of the ‘self’ and why certain issues are being experienced.
If we ignore any of these areas, we can lack wholeness, therefore leaving ourselves open to unprocessed emotions, over thinking and feelings of emptiness.
Aura-Soma is an exciting colour care system that works using light as the spectrum of visible colour. It is a non-intrusive and self-selective colour therapy designed to help you achieve your highest potential.
There are numerous colour combinations and each provides encoded information based on systems of ancient wisdom, such as the Tree of Life from the Kabala (Judaism), I Ching from the Chinese, and The Tarot. Unlocking the meanings of colours is also related to the Hindu chakra system.
Colour is a universal language through which our deepest nature speaks. Colour expresses part of the underlying order and rhythm of the universe. It is a means by which we draw connections. Understanding the information related to your colour preferences can help you in the process of individuation and self-realisation. Aura-Soma, as a system, can help you develop greater awareness of yourself, gifts, talents and challenges.
Aura-Soma, through the use of dynamic, living energies of nature, can help you in many ways. These discoveries will improve your well being tremendously on all levels and help you to live up to your potential.
Aura-Soma can offer you opportunities that you never believed possible:
- Feel more relaxed
- Rediscover your enthusiasm for life
- Improve your relationships
- Learn to appreciate yourself
- Expand your talents and feel more confident
- Discover new tools to meet life’s challenges
- Bring more love into your life
- Rebalance and revitalise your energy
- Transform your life
- Access your inner self and your intuition
Sound Therapy – Tuning Forks Therapy
Just like adjusting a piano, your body can be tuned to achieve optimal physical balance. Tapping two tuning forks will instantaneously alter your body’s biochemistry and bring your nervous system, muscle tone and organs into harmonic balance. In seconds ... your body enters a deep state of relaxation. Feeling centered, your mind will be at peace.
Tuning forks were originally used to tune musical instruments because they emanate perfect sine wave sound patterns that allow you to fine-tune instruments to the proper pitch.
When you strike a tuning fork however, you'll notice how it causes the air around the fork to vibrate, sending out very strong vibrating impulses through the air. Because of this, they have been adopted by healers who use them to increase the amount of energy on parts of the body they are trying to heal.
They are also used in energetic healing, for example, by putting them in the vicinity of the different chakras or energy centers located along the spine. These energy centers also just happen to be where the nerve centers are found along the spine, that send impulses to the different organs, so by energizing these areas, you stimulate the organs into greater health-giving activity.
Tuning fork sound therapy can help to:
- Provides instantaneous, deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases your level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
- Develops and refines your sonic abilities
- Enhances massage, acupressure, dreamwork and meditation
- Brings your nervous system into balance
- Integrates left and right brain thought patterns
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment
- just give us a call!
- 12 years of Metaphysics and Personal Development – Chiara College, Innerlight Journeys, India, Egypt
- Advanced Certificate of Spiritual Healing – Chiara College 2000
- Advanced Certificate in Healing Application – Chiara College 2001
- Crystology Level 1 & 11 – Kay Ford Master of Crystology, Auckland, New Zealand, 2002
- 2 years Reiki Usui System Level 1 & 11 – Isabelle Meslet Dina, Reiki Master, 2002-2003
- Massage / Transformational Bodywork – Centre for Human Transformation 2004
- Holistic Counselling – College of Holistic Counselling, Sydney 2005/2006
- Touch For Health Kinesiology - Innerlight Journeys, Sydney 2009
- 2 years with the S.O.L.A.R Institute of Enlightenment