Servicing areaStanmore, Newtown, Enmore, Petersham, Lewisham, Annandale, Marrickville, Leichhardt, Sydney,
We utilise a variety of highly effective approaches to help enhance spinal movement, increase muscle function and reduce pain. Each client that comes into the clinic has a treatment program and is assessed on each visit.
Generally, I like to take most people through 3 phases of care. Firstly: to reduce pain. Secondly, we reduce the reoccurrence of injury; this is conducted with education, treatment, and investigation of the root causes, then we utilise rehabilitative exercises where appropriate. Finally, preventative care is used to ensure health and wellbeing is sustained.
- Activator Method
- Orthopaedic Blocking
- Soft Tissue Work
- Dry Needling
- Graston Technique
- Injury Prevention
- Postural Training
- Nutritional Advice
- Reduce inflammation in joints and reduce pain with soft tissue work, dry needling, or trigger point therapy.
- Normalise optimal joint functioning with specialised chiropractic adjustments and mobilisation techniques, with the aim to enhance movement, improving functioning and reducing overall pain.
- Rehabilitation exercise program.
- Sciatica and back pain
- Headaches and neck pain
- Sports Injuries
- Workplace injuries or RSI
- Pregnancy Care
- Children’s Spinal Checks
For more information view my website, send me an email or give me a call
- Masters Of Chiropractic From Macquarie University
- Chiropractors Association Of Australia
- Chiropractic Board Of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now