Find a Craniosacral Therapist in your area
St Kilda Osteopathy
About St Kilda Osteopathy
Welcome to St Kilda Osteopathy
At St. Kilda Osteopathy we are amongst the leading Osteopathic clinics in Melbourne and are extremely confident that we will be able to reduce your discomfort and pain, improve your rate of recovery and develop an effective long-term strategy for your optimal wellbeing and health.
At St. Kilda Osteopathy we concentrate on your entire body and health including:
- Customising treatments to meet your specific requirements
- Treatments for ALL ages, including the elderly, teenagers, children and babies
- The management of chronic and acute conditions
- Professional treatment for all injuries, joint and muscle related complaints
- Effective rehabilitation for all levels of sporting injuries and abilities
We utilise safe and effective “hands on” treatment techniques including:
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Dry Needling (Trigger Point Dry Needling)
- Myofascial Release of Connective Tissue
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Visceral manipulation of the organs of the abdomen and pelvic regions
- Articulation and mobilisation of muscle and joints
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Stretching of muscles and joints
To View Our Blog at St. Kilda Osteopathy, please click here.
At St. Kilda Osteopathy we work collaboratively as a team and we are all active members of of Osteopathy Australia (formerly the Australian Osteopathic Association), and are registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority (AHPRA).
Our practitioners all work with your needs as their primary goal and they work tirelessly to ensure that you are adequately cared for and looked after.
- Dr. Gaby Nowak - Osteopath and Pilates Instructor
- Dr. Catriona Bauld - Osteopath and Pilates Instructor
- Dr. John Hilditch - Osteopath, Fitness Instructor, Running Coach and Pilates Instructor
- Dr. Rebecca Prenc - Osteopath
- Dr. Brooke Stevenson – Osteopath
- Dr. Catherine Curtain - Osteopath
- Dr Steve Resic - Osteopath and Pilates Instructor
For more information, click here.
- Initial Osteopathic Consultation $130
- Return Standard Consultation (30 mins) $100
- Return Long Consultation (45mins) $165
Third Party (TAC, Work Cover, Medicare and DVA): See below
Please note: We require 24 hours notice for cancellation or changes of appointments, otherwise the full fee will be charged.
Thank you for your understanding.
Osteopathy provides “hands-on” treatment for your toddler, baby or child. Whether there are certain issues, or you just feel things are not quite right in areas such as settling issues, digestion, mood or eating, sleep, St. Kilda Osteopathy is able to help your baby.
St Kilda Osteopathy aims to provide this highest quality of Osteopathic care for patients of all backgrounds and ages.
St. Kilda Osteopathy believes in not only having osteopathic treatment to assist in your recovery from injury and pain, but also in strength, rehabilitation and stability training as part of your unique recovery.
Are you experiencing discomfort or pain as your body goes through a number of different changes? You are not alone, this is the case for many women.