St Kilda Osteopathy - Rehabilitaion
Servicing areaSt Kilda, Brighon, Elwood, Ripponlea, Elsternwick, Malvern, Caulfied, Windsor, Prahran, Melbourne
Our goal for rehabilitation is to instruct you how to have and utilise the correct muscle activation and muscle patterns, and move with the best flexibility, fluidity and ease and to feel stable and strong, and pain free!
We take the necessary time to ask the questions, listen to you and undertake thorough assessments. We work effectively to maintain the highest standards and levels of training.
We recommend yoga, Pilates, personal training or any form of correct exercise customised to you and your condition as part of rehabilitation from several injuries or conditions, including but it is not limited to:
- Back injuries, including slipped discs and sciatica
- Arthritis related pain and joint stiffness
- Pregnancy Pilates for pain relief
- Postural issues including alignment
- Sports injuries, including hip, knee and shoulder conditions
- Post Natal Care and recovery
- Correct lifting techniques