Find a Life Coach in your area
Sue Lockett Coaching
Servicing area: NSW & Southern Queensland
Sue is a pragmatic, passionate, present and purposeful coach with significant life experience
Introduction to Sue Lockett – Career, Life and Business coach
She partners with her clients in achieving their success. Sue is an experienced Manager, Leader, Adult educator and corporate coach. She has been actively involved in adult education in the fields of business, leadership and management; with over thirty years’ experience inspiring, coaching and motivating clients to achieve their educational and career objectives.
Sue has experienced many of life's opportunities and challenges including marriage at an early age, divorce, sole parenting of teenagers, the death of loved ones, workplace change and downsizing, experienced the joy of remarriage and a new baby in her late forties. Throughout this time she juggled study, full time work, career advancement and financial stability.
As a leader, Sue models professionalism and is a leader of change and she can quickly adapt to incorporate new and creative ways of engaging staff and leading by example. She ensures inclusiveness and supports empowering the individual and building on the organisations capability.
She holds qualifications in Coaching, Adult Education, Business & Management, Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Financial Planning, and she continues to pursue lifelong learning.
For more information or to make an enquiry contact Sue today!!
- Coaching, Core Essentials Graduate, Coach U 2013
- The Advanced Corporate Coaching Program, Coach U, Current studies
- Trimetrix Accredited assessor (DISC, Motivators, EQ) DTSC 2015
- Graduate Diploma in Adult Education and Training, UNE 2001
- TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design & Development, MrWed, 2014
- TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training, TNE, 2014
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40110, Connect Training, 2011
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment TAA40104, TAFE 2009
Business & Management
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), L & M 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management, TAFE Western 2015
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing, Lifetimes & Milestones, 2011
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) – Lifetimes & Milestones, 2012
- Advanced Diploma of Management, TAFE Hunter Institute, 2011
- Diploma of Quality Auditing with Distinction, TAFE Sydney Institute, 2011
- Diploma of Financial Planning with Credit, TAFE Sydney Institute, 2012
- Diploma of Screen & Media, TAFE Hunter Institute, 2010
- Diploma of Business Administration, TAFE NEI, 2010
- Diploma of Management, OTEN 2009
- Diploma of Business (Frontline Management), TAFE Hunter Institute, 2009
- Diploma of Business Management, TAFE, 2009
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Accounting) TAFE 2010
- Executive Leadership Development Program, TNE 2013
- Diploma of Accounting, TAFE 2011 (4 units to complete)