Acupuncturist & Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner
Servicing areaSunbury & Moonee Ponds
The practitioners of Sunbury Chinese Medicine have over 60 years of combined experience practising Chinese Medicine in Australia and in China.
The clinic offers excellent service and care in providing acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine in the Melbourne area.
Treatment duration varies with each individual & condition. In general, acute conditions require three to five treatments to reach optimal health.
However, longer treatment is needed for chronic & complex conditions.
It is common to require treatment more frequently in the first few weeks, and then treatments drop to once every two weeks or once every month.
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese therapy believed to unblock or redirect the flow of energy in the body to help it heal itself.
Benefits of Acupuncture
- Lowers stress hormones
- Improves overall feelings of happiness
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and calm
- Boosts immunity
- Increases energy
- Enhances mental clarity and focus
- Regulates digestive disorders
- Reduces allergy symptoms
- Helps in detoxifying the body
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese herbal medicine uses herbs to treat the whole person including the cause of their illness.
Among the forms of Chinese herbal therapy are:
- Easy-to-digest capsules or granules
- Powders, liquids, and teas
- A traditional formula
- Customised formula created by your herbalist
Benefits of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Individualised treatment tailored to each client's specific needs, treating their specific symptoms
- Improves digestive issues
- Energy Booster
- Improves sleep quality
- Provides better stress management
During moxibustion, ground mugwort leaves or moxa are burned over or near acupuncture points on the body.
Heat stimulates these points and improves the flow of energy in the body.
Benefits of Moxibustion
- Improves circulation
- Relieves back, neck and joint pains
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves menstrual symptoms and fertility issues
- Eases anxiety and depression symptoms
- Regulates digestion
Reduces feeling of numbness in fingers and toes
Other Services Offered
- Laser acupuncture
- Remedial Massage
- Diet and Lifestyle advice
- Herbal teas
- Monday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday:9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Testimonial from Sunbury Chinese Medicine’s previous client:
“Excellent care. Acupuncture and massage fixed my neck and shoulder stiffness in one visit.” - Nick Ryan
Experience the holistic benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine today, call the clinic to schedule your appointment or to learn more about their services.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now