Dawn G. Wade has more than 35 years of experience in counseling and psychotherapy. She has a Bachelor of Social Work, and a Masters of Social Work, UNSW. Dawn is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker (Clinical Social Worker) offering:
On-line individual counselling
Individual face to face counselling
Clinical Supervision/ Mentoring
Dawn has extensive professional experience and qualifications, working in a wide variety of areas including University Counselling, Mental Health and Community Health with clients from diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
Since 2003, she has operated a sucessful private practice, helping many people in the Sutherland Shire achieve their wellbeing goals.
- Stress Management & Pursuing Wellbeing
- Beating Depression & Building Resilience
- Anxiety Disorders & Restoring Self Confidence
- Workplace Injury Support & Recovery
- Relationships & Marriage Therapy
- Clinical Supervision/ Mentoring
- Workshops/Professional Development Training