Sunray Natural Therapies
3 Karingal Crt
Marsfield NSW 2122
Lymphatic Drainage is a gentle treatment ideal for managing swelling of the etremities, chronic fatigue, side effects of dental work and implant-related issues.
Suzannegoldbery - Lymphatic Drainage
Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD):
MLD is designed to improve the functioning of the lymphatic system. This is achieved with gentle, rhythmic movements of the skin, which stimulates the contractions of the lymphatic vessels. This specialised massage offers a greater level of metabolic waste products and excess fluid to be removed from the body’s tissues and enter the lymphatic system. A well functioning lymph system contributes to healthy body tissue and plays an important part in the body’s immune-responses.
MLD can be applied to many different conditions and also works as a preventative measure to enhance your overall wellbeing. It has a calming effect on the ANS that leaves you deeply relaxed, improving the quality of your sleep. MLD is non-invasive modality with deep, relaxing effects.
Some of the benefits of Lymphatic Drainage include:
- Extensive dental work/root canal, extraction of wisdom teeth
- Implant treatment
- Swelling of all extremities
- Chronic fatigue
For more information about the best healing modality for your needs or to book an appointment - just give us a call or click on one of the buttons below!
Qualification detailsSuzanne Goldbery
- Registered Member ATMS
- Registered Member Reflexology Assoc. of Australia
- Accredited practitioner of remedial massage (Dipl. Remedial/Swedish massage)
- Accredited practitioner of Lymphatic Drainage (Dipl. Lymphatic drainage)
- Accredited practitioner of Reflexology (Dipl. of Reflexology)
- Level III certified practitioner of Myofascial Release
- Level II certified Reiki practitioner
- Certified practitioner of Positional Release (Certificate of Positional Release)
- Certified practitioner for Pregnancy massage (Certificate for Pregnancy massage)
Suzanne has over 15 years of clinical experience running her own practice as well as working as remedial therapist for an aged care facility during this period.
Blending Traditional Chinese and Western healing modalities to treat anxiety, bowel sluggishness, tension, circulation problems, pregnancy-related issues, pain and lack of mobility, Suzanne Goldbery has more than 15 years of experience as a masseuse and remedial therapist and is here to help you on the path to wellness.
Suzanne Goldbery combines more than 15 years of experience as a masseuse and remedial therapist with the healing power of Reiki.