Lisa wang,33yrs experience(15yrs in China),China trained Dr.of acupuncture. ..
Located shop 24 town hall square 464 kent st corner of bathurst st &kent st. 2 mins from Town Hall station exit 5.Basement foodcourt of town hall.
Please call before coming so we can serve you better !
Monday Wednesday Friday; 10;30am-7pm
Sunday; By appointment
Sydney CBD Acupuncture Clinic
- Acupuncture - traditional needle ( only disposable needles used )
- Acupuncture - traditional needle with electrical stimulation
- Acupuncture - non needle method with electrical stimulation
- Acupressure - non needle manipulation of acupuncture points by hand only
- Chinese massage (Tuina), therapeutic, remedial & deep tissue
lose weight massage ,pregnency massage.lymphatic drainage massage,pediatric tuina.
- Chinese Foot Reflexology
- Herbs: Natural raw herbs and herbal pills
Acupuncture is a good alternative therapy for :
-low back pain,disk,lumbago,
-neck & shoulder pain,vertigo(dizziness)
- chronic aches & pains
- sports injuries
- sciatica nerve pain
- frozen shoulder
- tennis elbow,tenosynovitis.carpal tunnel syndrome
-skin complain,such as eczema,wind rash,ringworm,dermatomycosis,zoster,singles,acne atc
- trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain)
-dental joint,tinnitus,deafness,sinusitis,sore throat,toothache,bell`s palsy
- gastritis,diarrhea,ulcerative colontitis,hemorrhoid,digestion difficulty.
-high blood pressure
- stress & fatigue,depresion,hysteria
- weight loss
- asthma,sinus. Hay fever.
- some gynaecological issues(menoxenia,dysmenorrhea,amenorrhea,ulterine fibroids,infertility,menopause syndrome,PCOS.)
- quit smoking ,stop drug taking
-common cold(flue,cough,sore throat,fever)
hemiplegia (stroke) deviation of eye and mouth -pediatric disease(common cold,fever,cough,malnutrition due to improper feeding,enuresis,diarrhea) -Function recovery after injury or operation Health Fund Rebate available
FEES:Health Fund Rebate available EFTPOS, HICAPS.Fundclaims available(Both in Acupuncture &Remedial Massage)
Acupuncture $60(first visit $70)
Qualification detailsLisa Wang completed a 5 year Bachelor degree in Acupuncture at Liaoning Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China in 1987. For the next 15 years, she treat thousands of patients in the TCM department of a Western Medical hospital in Shenyang Liaoning province, China.
On arriving in Sydney in 2003, Lisa began her private practice in the heart of Sydney .
Member of AACMA ( Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association)
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
member of AMT (Association of massage therapists )
Acupuncture Sydney , CBD area, TCM, Acupressure Sydney, Sydney Acupressure, Tuina Massage, Chinese Massage, Pain relief, Natural therapy AHPRA registered acupuncturist and chinese herbal medicine practitioner