Find a Acupuncturist in your area
Member since 2016
Want to find out my availability, pricing or opening hours? Click on Send Me Details Now to get started.
George is a qualified and registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner. He Studied a Bachelor of Applied Science (Chinese Medicine) and has since gained experiencing in treating various conditions. He also gained certification in Western Massage and has been working with some of Australia's top Sporting Clubs.
George ShehataSome of the therapies George now offers in his practice include:
- Herbal Medicine
- Diet Therapy
- Gua Sha (Scraping)
- Tui Na Chinese Massage
- Western Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
George has also gained experience in the treatment of:
- Musculo-Skeletal Injuries including Back Pain, Knee Pain, Bulging Disks,
Whip Lash, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow & Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Autoimmune Diseases including Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis,
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chron's Disease and Graves' Disease
- Digestive Problems causing symptoms like Bloating, Diarrhea,
Constipation, Excessive Belching & Weight Gain.
- Gynecological Conditions including PCOS, Menstrual Disorders,
Fibroids, UTI's, PMS, Infertility and Pregnancy Care/Inductions.
- Men's Health including Erectile Dysfunction, Painful Urination, Low
Libido and Infertility.
- Psycho-emotional Conditions including Depression, Excessive Anger,
Anxiety, Insomnia, Stress, Shock and PTSD.
Qualification detailsBachelor of Applied Science (Chinese Medicine)
Certificate IV Massage Therapy Practice