1300 067 840
5/88 Mountain St
Broadway NSW 2007
Ultimo, Glebe, Broadway, Newtown, Sydney
Sydney Osteopathic Specialists
Sydney Health Professionals - Naturopathy
Naturopathy incorporates clinical nutrition, Western herbal medicine, functional medicine and lifestyle counselling. Its goal is to treat the underlying cause of an illness, not just its symptoms.
By combining evidence-based medicine and traditional principles naturopathic treatments are able to restore wellness and health in individuals. Naturopathy focuses on preventative medicine, dietary and lifestyle change, supporting chronic illness and addressing acute ailments.
This complex modality is beneficial for many different individuals.
- Mental Health, including Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Digestive complaints
- Hormone balancing
- Pain and Inflammation
- Immune Health
- Endocrine disturbances including thyroid conditions and adrenal fatigue
- Weight loss and detox
- Sleep disturbances
- Women’s health including PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, fibroids.
- Healthy fertility planning
- Skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Colds, flu and winter blues
- Acute infections and illness
- Children’s health
- Vegan & vegetarian health
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!