Find a Counsellor in your area
Timely and current information about psychological and emotional well being is helpful when people are making lifestyle decisions and choices.
Welcome to the Healing Place
Do you feel alone or not sure who to turn to?
Do you feel lost or confused?
Do you fell unwell, but you are physically ok?
Do you feel like no one listens to you?
Do you struggle with your emotions (anger, sadness, loneliness, frustration, hurt)?
Do you feel like you are living in constant chaos and turmoil?
Are you and your partner growing apart?
Not sure where to get advice about a loved one?
Are you in a relationship that is harmful to your physical or mental health?
Are you an employer that wants to have happy employees that are productive?
The Healing Place can help you find answers to these questions.
The Healing Place is the one place where you can seek help, advice and support. It is for individuals, couples, families, employees and employers. You are welcome!
About Karen Mace
Karen Mace is the principal of Healing Place and is a Registered Nurse, Teacher and Registered Counsellor.
As well as being a writing therapist and offering Expressive Writing. Karen is a writer, spiritual mentor, counsellor, motivational speaker and life/career coach.
What we offer
- Grief and Loss
- Individual, Group and Relationship Counselling
- Workplace (including mediation) Counselling
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Spiritual Issues
(Generally an integrative approach is used including: Person-centred, Mindfulness -based CBT, MBSR, CBT, Writing, and other approaches depending on the client’s needs).
- Life, career and interview coaching available
- Certified Leading From Your Strengths Facilitator/Trainer
- ACA Certified Professional Supervisor
Workshops and Consultancy (including in the workplace)
- Writing through Transitions ( Certified Facilitator)
- Writing for Self Care and Resiliency
- Writing for Professional Supervision
- Managing Stress in Your Life (MBSR)
- Mindful Self Care for Wellbeing and Resilience
- Mindful Me One Day Retreats
- Motivational Speaking – Karen is available to speak at your meeting, conference or retreat.
- Mindfulness Training - individual or group
- Mindful Leadership Program
- MBCT for Depression and Anxiety
- Compassionate Communication for Better Relationships
Counselling / Coaching - by appointment
Workshops - as advertised (can also be conducted on weekends by arrangement with Karen)
SKYPE sessions are available for those unable to attend personally
Why not contact Karen to see how she can help you to grow spiritually, emotionally and psychologically to be the person you are meant to be?