Thornlie Naturopathic Centre
32 Selby St
THORNLIE WA 6108
Bowen Therapy, Biomesotherapy & Dorn Spinal Therapy Available
Bowen, Biomesotherapy & Dorn Spinal Therapy Services
Bowen Therapy involves gentle, cross fibre muscle movements. The therapy was developed in Australia by the late Mr Tom Bowen. In the majority of cases, clients notice a significant reduction in long standing painful back conditions within 3 treatments. The therapy is completely safe for all ages, from small children to the elderly.
Biomesotherapy involves the use of specialised homoeopathic remedies and injections of saline under the skin over acupuncture points or painful areas. The German technique (a branch of Homotoxicology) is based on neural therapy, and has been used in Europe for over 30 years - with huge success, particularly for serious joint and muscle pain.
Dorn Spinal Therapy
Dorn Spinal Therapy originated in Germany over 30 years ago. The technique involves a complete spinal assessment, including a leg length comparison. Precise pressure is then applied to any painful vertebrae, and the client's own arm or leg movements help to move the spinal structure into a more comfortable position. Exercises to maintain leg length and relieve spinal tension are then given.
Whilst there are only a few qualified practitioners in Western Australia, this technique is becoming more popular, and is sure to be in high demand as more people become aware of its benefits.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
- Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine) Charles Sturt University NSW
- Diploma of Natural Medicine (Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine) WA
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine) WA
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Acupuncture (Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine) WA
- Certificate of Emergency Care (Ambulance) - former WA Ambulance Officer and pre-hospital emergency care instructor (taught pre hospital emergency care to volunteer and paid ambulance officers)
- Member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Registered with the Complementary Medicine Practitioner Associations Council (CMPAC)
- Registered practitioner with ANRANT (Australian National Register of Accredited Natural Therapists)
- Registered with the Australian Health Professional Registration Agency (AHPRA) for Acupuncture
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Australia, New Zealand and Asia (AAANZA)
- Member of the Australian Society of Bioregulatory Medicine (ASBRM)
- Train the Trainer certificate - very competent lecturer with extensive past experience teaching for St John Ambulance, the Australian Red Cross, Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine, and Paramount College of Natural Medicine