Thrive Within Counselling
Servicing areaServicing Adelaide Suburbs
I started my Counselling Studies in 2012 and went on to complete my Bachelor of Social Science in Counselling at the Australia College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) in 2016. I have also finished a Diploma of Alcohol and other Drugs, Diploma of Case Management, Diploma of Leadership and Management and Diploma of Mental Health at the University of Ballarat. I have of late completed a Graduate Certificate in Psychotherapy and about to start my Masters in Psychotherapy and Counselling.
I am very passionate about mental health and working with individuals who require some support and assistance, I use a holistic approach when working with clients and possesses a non-judgemental disposition.
I specialise in working within the LGBTIQ and Trans Health Communities, Borderline Personality Disorders, Grief and Loss and general Mental Health and Mood Disorders.
For more information, click here
one on one session
- Graduate Certificate In Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Bachelor Of Social Science In Counselling
- Diploma Of Alcohol And Other Drugs
- Diploma Of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Diploma Of Mental Health
- ACA - Australian Counselling Association
- IICT - International Institute For Complementary Therapists
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now