Tracey Cross Remedial Massage
5/3 Lawrence ave
West Perth WA 6005
Servicing area: West Perth & Kings Park
Your West Perth neck, shoulder and headache specialist
Tracey Cross Remedial Massage
Welcome to Tracey Cross Remedial Massage
Tracey Cross specialises in neck and shoulder issues and headaches. Tracey uses remedial massage techniques and accupressure to relieve muscle tension, alleviate pain and prevent headaches and migraines. Her aim is to keep you pain free and improve your quality of life.
- I use a range of bodywork styles to suit your needs, from remedial to relaxation;
- I specialise in neck and shoulder issues and headaches and migraines;
- I'm situated in in a space that provides a safe, welcoming and quiet place for your massage;
- I'm are centrally located in West Perth on Lawrence Avenue;
- On-site parking is available;
- I am health fund rebatable and have Hicaps facilities for instant refunds.
I can also help if you:
- Have any muscular stiffness soreness or injury;
- Experience pain or aching muscles, especially in the back, neck, or shoulders;
- Want a firm massage to smoothe out tight and knotty muscles;
- Feel stressed, fatigued, depressed or need to take some time out for a gentle relaxing massage;
- Feel out of sorts and want to get your body back into balance; or
- Suffer from bloating, swelling, digestive problems or edema;
This is the place for you. You’re in good hands.
What you can expect:
I tailor your massage to your needs, be it Remedial (using a variety of bodywork styles to treat a specific injury or areas of pain or tightness), Full Body Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Sports, Lymph Drainage, or a clothes-on Shiatsu; Firm, medium or gentle pressure – its your choice.
I will ask you the type of massage you want and what you hope to get out of it prior to commencement of the massage.
If need be, after the massage together you can work out a treatment plan to work through your specific issues and get your body on the road to better health, better posture, increased range of movement and decreased pain and discomfort.
Other techniques and modalities we commonly use include:
- Swedish / Relaxation massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial Release
I am an experienced and fully qualified remedial massage therapist, having completed a Diploma in Remedial Massage in 2006, and is a member of the Australian Association of Massage Therapists. I also has qualifications in Shiatsu and Lymphatic Drainage. I also represented Australia at 3 Paralympic Games in the sport of swimming.
About Our Clinic
Massage appointments are available during the following times:
- Tuesday 9:00am to 1:30pm
- Wednesday 2pm to 6:30 pm
- Friday 2pm to 6:30pm
- The 2nd Saturday of the month 9:00am to 1:30pm
Bookings can be made online at traceycross.com.au or by phoning 0414 314 504.
Parking is available underneath the building in the left-hand parking bay only. Paid street parking is also available.
Please note if you are driving that Lawrence Avenue is a one-way street and must be accessed via Colin and Prowse Streets.
Diploma in Remedial Massage and is accredited with the Australian Association of Massage Therapists
30 minute massage: $60
1 hour massage: $100
90 minute massage: $150
I am health fund rebatable and have hicaps facilities for instant rebates.
Check out our Specials Page for current offers.
We have half hour and one hour gift voucher cards which make lovely presents for anyone and for any occasion.
Vouchers can be collected in person or we can post them out to you.
Health Fund Rebates
We are a Medibank preferred provider and are registered with most other health funds that cover remedial massage. We have HICAPS facilities for instant rebates or can provide you with a receipt which you can take into your health fund to claim your rebate or claim online.