At the Trigger Point Clinic our focus is to ensure you leave feeling better after our remedial treatment.
Welcome to Trigger Point Clinic
At the Trigger Point Clinic, we offer the following multiple remedial treatments:
Why choose Trigger Point Clinic?
- Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release
- TMJ & Headaches
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Dry Needling
- MET (Muscle Energy Release)
How does our Remedial Treatment work?
- Feel significantly better after the first treatment
- Tailor made treatment plans specific to your individual needs
- We base our treatment plans on comprehensive assessments
- We suggest corrective exercises and stretches for a speedy recovery
- Facial taping for greater comfort
- Member of Australian Association of Massage Therapist
- Associate Member of Institute of Registered Myotherapists of Australia
- Over 10 years of experience and expertise
To ensure your best possible outcome, at Trigger Point Clinic we take the time to discuss your condition and what youd like to achieve.
The initial consultation includes an assessment and patients should supply all relevant medical reports where available. Further assessments are made at each session (at the start and finish of the treatment) to establish what progress has been made.
Our Remedial Treatment at Trigger Point Clinic is based on trigger point release, myofascial massage and stretching. Deep Tissue, cross fibre and mobilisation are all incorporated in the treatment depending on the needs of our client, and within their comfort levels. Our aim is to relieve our patients of their discomfort as soon as possible.
We also incorporate into our treatment Dry Needling, Cupping, and the use of an Ultra Sound unit.
Other Services available:
- Personal Training
- Body Sculpture
- Muscle Development
- Cardio Fitness
- Weight Loss
- Body Fat Reduction
- Holistic Training
- Diploma in Myotherapy
- Diploma in Health Science & Massage
- Certificate III & IV Gym Instructor and Personal Training