Servicing areaBalmain, Sydney - Inner West
Naturopathy is a modality of the natural therapies which encompasses nutritional medicine, herbal medicine and homeopathy to treat the whole person, not just the disease symptoms. It embraces the healing power of nature. Naturopathy aims at restoring the vitality of the individual, as poor vitality is associated with low resistance and disease tendency.
Herbal Medicine is a safe, effective treatment, which harnesses the medicinal properties of plants to address many health problems.
As well as relieving symptoms, herbal medicine helps restore normal functioning to the organs involved and so treats the cause of the illness.
The medicines formulated at View to Health are prescribed to suit the needs of the individual and we ensure that they do not interact with any orthodox medicine which you may be taking.
To provide a more powerful healing effect, homœopathic medicines are sometimes included. Homœopathy is a treatment method designed to help the body heal itself by activating the body’s own defence systems. It is based on the principle that a substance in a very weak dilution can cure a condition which it can cause in its normal undiluted state. This method of prescribing has been proved extremely successful and homœopathic medicines are used by the majority of doctors in Europe. They also support the effectiveness of herbal medicines.
Nutritional needs are individually determined and foods need to be combined in the right way to be digested properly. Proper digestion requires sufficient enzymes and nutrients and proper functioning of the digestive system. Disturbances to the digestive system can lead to all sorts of various problems including skin irritations, food intolerances, fatigue and poor concentration, headaches and thrush. The state of the gut microbiome is critical to the health of the individual and nutritional medicine is the primary treatment for correcting these imbalances. This includes a special diet, specific enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics and certain nutritional supplements. You will be told which foods have amazing health-giving properties and be given an individualised diet with inspiring recipes.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system which has at its foundation the concept of the three doshas, or three different basic types of constitution.
These are based on the concept of all the six elements in the body being in balance and indicate disease tendencies which can occur when they are out of balance.
At View to Health, we combine diet, herbal medicine and lifestyle advice to suit the individual constitution.
Detoxification is often recommended to remove accumulated toxins from the body. These toxins may either be inherent in the food you are eating, from drug use or environmental pollutants, or from the products of digestion, which have not been completely detoxified by the liver or eliminated from the body. Proper functioning of the liver, kidneys and lymphatic system is important for efficient elimination of toxic products.
Some of the signs of toxic accumulation are cellulite, poor circulation, upper respiratory congestion, including sinus congestion, skin eruptions, weight gain or fatigue.
There isn’t one detox for everybody.
At View to Health, a special detox program will be personally designed for you.
- Nutritional assessment and essential supplements supplied.
- Specially designed diets for weight loss, diabetes, food intolerances, auto-immune conditions etc. with menus and recipes supplied.
- Pathology Tests
- Health screening using iris imaging.
- Metabolic type identified with dietary recommendations.
- High strength herbal formulations dispensed on the premises.
- Hormone and allergy and genetic tests arranged.
- Detox programs
- Weight loss programs
- Food intolerances
- Digestive and bowel disturbances
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Fertility treatments
- Hormonal disturbances
- Anxiety and depression
- Fatigue and insomnia
- Auto-immune conditions
- Recurrent infections
- Sinus. Hay fever, bronchitis
- Cancer support
- Acne and skin disorders
- Under-active thyroid
We specialise in all digestive and gut conditions, fatigue, skin problems, anxiety, weight issues, allergy & hormone testing.
- Bachelor of Science (The University of Sydney)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Human Nutrition and Dietetics (University of Sydney)
- Master of Science In Biochemistry (UNSW)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Nutrition (The International Academy of Nutrition)
- Diploma In Nutrition (NSW College of Natural Therapies)
- Advanced Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Southern Cross Herbal School)
- Diploma In Ayurvedic Herbology (Southern Cross Herbal School)
- Advanced Diploma In Iridology (College Iris)
- Diploma of Naturopathy (Southern Cross Herbal School)
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- NHAA - Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now