Position Available - Remedial Massage Therapist - Central Coast
Servicing areaWoy Woy, Umina Beach, Ettalong Beach, Gosford, Point Clare, Koolewong, Tascott, Central Coast.
Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist Required at
Well Established Central Coast Clinic
Vitality Therapies opened its doors 21 years ago, starting as a remedial massage clinic and then expanded into acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine. Most of our referrals come from word of mouth, which is testament to how dedicated our therapists are to delivering results-focused treatment and care, our clients love us! We have two beautiful clinics in Sydney and Central Coast. Our team includes remedial massage therapists, acupuncturists and dedicated administrative and support staff.
We are looking for a qualified remedial massage therapist to join our team of allied health professionals. Our busy clinic is well established, treating our loyal clients on the Central Coast for over 21 years with acupuncture and remedial massage.
We are centrally located in the heart of Woy Woy with beautiful, modern interiors and a relaxed friendly environment of highly experienced practitioners. We offer ongoing support, training and excellent remuneration.
We want to support you in giving your clients the best care possible so we will take care of all client communication, including follow up messages, rebooking clients and most of the day to day running. Your main role would be providing wonderful treatments to help clients have outstanding results.
We are looking for:
- A practitioner to work with us long term, who is passionate about health and wellness.
- Must have a caring nature, great communication skills, be reliable and hardworking.
- Availability to work some after hours and Saturday shifts to treat our clients who work 9-5 would be highly regarded.
- Must have a Diploma of Remedial Massage, be registered with an association (ATMS, AMT etc), covered with all health funds including Medibank Private for HICAPS, all insurances (professional indemnity & public liability),
- Must have a first aid certificate, NSW Working With Children Check, ABN etc.
It would be a bonus if you had experience in modalities such as:
- Trigger point therapy
- Deep tissue
- Sports massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Lymphatic drainage
- Hot stones
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to do what you love in a beautiful environment
- Excellent remuneration
- Ongoing support and training
- The option to offer treatments to clients in the morning or evening, or both
- Being part of a great team!
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible as we have a waiting list of clients wanting to book in!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please email your resume with a cover letter, we look forward to hearing from you.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now