0411 612 078
27 Ridgeway Drv
Dunsborough WA 6281
Busselton & Perth, Workshops offered Nationally & Internationally
Brain Gym®, Touch for Health, Kinesiology, Rhythmic Movements Training & Applied Physiology
WA Kinesiology Centre
Patti is an International Faculty member for the Educational Kinesiology Foundation USA, an Advanced Touch For Health instructor and Proficiency Assessor.
She is a professional member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) & Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA).
Patti has taught Kinesiology and her Cellular Memory Integration course in Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, Malaysia & around Australia.
In 1999 Patti received an award from the Edu-K Foundation for outstanding service & achievement. In 2001 the AKA awarded her for outstanding contribution to the growth and awareness of Kinesiology within the community.
Human Crystals Out Now!
It is our intention to instil in the reader a desire for a sense of purpose beyond everyday life.
Raphael (Angelic guide)
This is an inspiring true account of telepathic communication with angels, dolphins and Aboriginal spirit guardians of the land. A magical world of inter-dimensional reality opens up when Patti follows this guidance over many years and countries, allowing herself to be a crystalline conduit for planetary healing.
Patti puts us in touch with her down to earth experiences, drawing us into another level of understanding unknown forces. This book is packed with messages, beautifully written - as if she is speaking directly to you - inviting you to explore an expanded sense of reality.
Sylvia Marina N.D.
RRP $26.95 AUD
Uses movement to draw out our learning potential. Edu-K
was developed by Paul E. Dennison PhD.
Is simple movements devised to integrate the brain and body for ease of learning, improving social and communication skills.
It is a highly effective system of targeted activities that prepare your brain and entire nervous system for optimal performance in all areas; intellectual, creative, athletic and interpersonal.
Touch For Health
What is Touch for Health Kinesiology?
Touch for Health uses the muscles as a biofeedback mechanism and works with the connection between the body, mind & emotions by using the acupuncture meridians or electromagnetic energy system. It helps to enhance people’s own recuperative powers and addresses structural, nutritional & emotional stresses in our everyday life. TFH is a holistic, non-diagnostic model of wellness and health maintenance.
Who may benefit from TFH?
Everyone from babies to the elderly by:
- Increasing vitality, mental clarity and focus.
- Improving posture and mobility for frozen shoulders, neck or back strain & old injuries.
- Relieving physical pain and dysfunction.
- Balance and harmonize your vital energy flow of Chi (life force).
- Regain a more positive outlook on life with more motivation and enthusiasm.
- Food sensitivity testing.
Rhythmic Movements are movements done on the floor, which mimic the developmental movements babies and infants naturally and automatically make as they grow.
RMT helps to integrate the retained or underdeveloped, infant reflexes that are
involved in learning challenges.
Who May Benefit From RMT?
- People with ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, cerebral palsy and Asperger’s Syndrome.
- People with anxiety, panic, emotional imbalances, behavioural problems, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s, psychosis and general overwhelm.
- Those recovering from accidents and trauma.
- Children with Down’s syndrome, Autism or Global Developmental delay.
- International Faculty for Educational Kinesiology Foundation
- Touch For Health Instructor and Profficency Assessor
- Applied Physiology
- Diploma in Massage
- Professional member of :
- Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Educational Kinesiology Foundation