Wellness on Hopetoun
Park Orchards VIC 3114
Servicing area: Park Orchards & Melbourne VIC
Know the beauty of Chinese Medicine and how Acupuncture contributes to the secret of a healthy look
Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture for Cough & Colds, Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia & Hypertension
Chinese Medicine and Its Benefits
Chinese Medicine was created about 5000 years ago. It is an old healing heart and a natural treatment that reduces pain and promotes well-being and health by increasing the flow of energy into your body.
It includes different approaches such as herbal medicine, moxa, massage, cupping, gua sha, dietary, lifestyle advice and acupuncture.
Acupuncture is the most commonly used and can accommodate several different conditions because the disrupted stream of energy through our bodies results in all diseases. In order to unlock, enhance or regulate your flow, it uses an application of needles to heal your body with your own energy effectively.
It is safe and in comparison to thicker syringes, injecting liquid into arteries or muscle tissues, the needles of acupuncture are very delicate and they are not so extensively applied. The tingling sensations are normal and sometimes you would not feel anything at all.
Acupuncture points are located almost across the whole body surface. Based on your condition and individual energy flow, I select anywhere between 1-10 points. The limbs, however, contain the most commonly used points.
Here are some conditions that can effectively treat acupuncture:
- General cold & flu, fatigue, low energy, and stress
- Face & head tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo, photosensitivity, toothache, headache, migraine
- Psycho-emotional depression, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, mood swings, postnatal depression
- Sleep insomnia, light/poor quality sleep, excessive dreaming, bed writing
- Genito-Urinary tract infection, bedwetting, thrush, incontinence
- Gynaecological/Hormonal irregular, light or heavy menstruation, PMS symptoms such as bloating, cramping, fluid retention, irritability, mood swings, headaches/migraines, breast tenderness, back pain), endometriosis, PCOS, menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, moodiness, irritability, weight gain)
- Reproductive infertility, IVF support, impotence, morning sickness, mastitis, postnatal depression, labour induction, pregnancy related complaints such as back pain, constipation, fluid retention etc)
- Cardiovascular palpitations, hypertension, poor circulation, high/low blood pressure
- Neurological facial paralysis, neuralgia, sciatica, post stroke rehabilitation
- Digestive indigestion, acid reflux, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, IBS, hemorrhoids
- Respiratory asthma, sinusitis, nosebleeds, pneumonia, tonsillitis, cough and colds, hay fever
- Musculoskeletal sports injuries, arthritis, lower back pain, lower back pain, sciatica, shin splints, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, frozen shoulder, RSI
Cosmetic acupuncture can supply lines, wrinkles, sluggishly, elevate, increase strength and tone, fade pigmentation, and decrease scar tone. In order to stimulate specific muscles, superfine needles–specifically designed for face use–are inserted. These work to tighten the skin, or relax other muscles and release facial tension. It also increases collagen and elastin development, which is the secret to healthy and younger-looking hair.
You should use cosmetic acupuncture cautiously if you are:
- Avoid treating areas that have received botox in the last 3 months
- Have broken or weeping skin
- Have had a laser or chemical peel recently
- Currently taking blood-thinning medication
- Have a cold sore or herpes on my face
- Suffering headaches or migraines on the day of treatment
Book now! It’s glamorous to feel good in your own skin.