Wholebeing Health & Meditation - Bowen Therapy
Servicing areaRoseville & North Shore
Using Bowen Technique, Joshua has helped many people with the following:
- Lower back pain and sciatica
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Headaches and migraines
- Stress, anxiety, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Parkinson's Disease
- RSI, tennis elbow and arthritis
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Asthma, hayfever and sinusitis
- Sluggish digestion, diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn's disease
- Sports injuries
- Infants, children, pregnancy and the elderly
Joshua was first introduced to natural health and complementary therapies in 2000. He was soon inspired to pursue the Bowen Technique as a career by the brilliant work of a Bowen practitioner he sought treatment from for the relief of shoulder pain.
Joshua has been a Bowen practitioner since 2005. He is continually amazed at how Bowen, coupled with the sincere intent of the practitioner, awakens the intelligence and healing potential of the body in such a deep and meaningful way. He delights in seeing his clients leave not only with increased mobility and reduced pain but also with a radiant smile, face and body!
Joshua has a Diploma of Bowen Therapy from the Border College of Natural Therapies (now Bowen Training Australia), and is a full member of the Bowen Association of Australia and the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia.
Try it today! Call 02 9415 4023 or Email email@example.com.
- Diploma of Bowen Therapy
- Bowen Association Australia
- IICT - International Institute For Complementary Therapists
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now