Whole Family Wellness - Women's Health
Mums to Be
You would like to give your unborn baby the best possible start in life.
Research has shown that your baby’s health (for their whole lives) will be heavily influenced by your health before and throughout your pregnancy. Looking after your health is amongst one of the most important things that you can do to ensure a full life of health and wellness for your children.
Good nutrition can and will:
- Provide what your baby needs to develop properly
- Improve you and your baby’s gut health to help avoid illnesses and chronic conditions as they grow up
- Prevent and manage gestational diabetes and related risks to you and your child
- Help with common ailments during pregnancy such as; morning sickness, fatigue, constipation, aches & pains
From the very moment that you learn you are pregnant and realise that you are going to be accountable and fully responsible for the livelihood of another human being, your priorities will change. You will put their needs before your own. However, this will often lead to you neglecting your own needs, leaving you exhausted, not 100% and unable to be the mother that you would like to be. After growing a tiny human (or 3), your body can be quite depleted of nutrients that can several years to build back up.
Nutrition can help you with:
- Breastfeeding your new baby
- Hormonal problems (e.g. PMS, irregular or heavy periods)
- Fatigue, mood & low libido
- Autoimmune conditions such as psoriasis and Hashimoto’s disease
- Postnatal and ongoing depression & anxiety
- Thyroid problems and weight management
- Food intolerances and digestive problems (IBS, bloating, constipation/diarrhoea)
For more information, click here.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now