Welcome to The Wholistic Health Group
About The Center
The Wholistic Health Group was established by Nancy Evelyn in 1982 and has generated many fine practitioners over the last 38 years. It is presently located in an 1860's Terrace building amongst the busy cosmopolitan Darby St. Our clinic hosts a warm, comfortable and relaxed healing environment with a herb and flower garden in the courtyard.
In our group practice we offer
- Herbal Medicine, Iridology, Flower essences, Nutrition, Homoeopathy - Jessika Schaad and Cath Minter
- Bowen Therapy & Birth Doula - Elise Tomkins
- Massage Therapist and Birth Doula- Joanne Mackintosh
- The home headquarters of Estuary Learning Inc, an educational movement dedicated to the survival of Natural Earth Medicine for future generations.
- We consider you an entire person. We address the balance of body, mind and spirit. We recognize the value of that balance to your health and wellbeing.
- We consider you an individual. All our treatments are tailored to your specific needs.
- We respect your philosophical, spiritual and religious expression. We do not put our beliefs upon you.
- All consultations are private.
- We meet regularly and often to discuss various approaches to specific health matters and updates of clinical information. We are a tightly knit group of practitioners.
- When you have an appointment with one of us, you have access to all of us if you wish. With your permission a practitioner may bring your details to the group to discuss your treatment plan.
- Our goal is to help you achieve your goal. We do not decide for you. We work toward your ability to empower yourself.
- If we cannot help you in a practitioner instance, our clinic has trusted colleagues throughout the health industry that we can refer you to.
Timetable of our practitioners
- Jessika Schaad - Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Cath Minter - Thursday
- Elise Tomkins - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Joanne Mackintosh - Thurdsay & Friday
Currently our practice runs as an appointment only clinic. We run our own reception. If you need to pick up any medicines or visit to talk, make sure you call before you come and we can tell you what the best times are.
If you get our answering machine, please leave a message and a practitioner will return your call ASAP.
Do I need to make an appointment? Yes
When should I arrive? 15 min prior to your consultation is optimal. This gives you a chance to relax with a cup of tea and fill out any forms required by some practitioners.
What if I arrive late for my appointment?
Arriving late means that your time is limited. Your consultation will end on time so the following client is not delayed.
What if I need to cancel an appointment?
If you are unable to make your appointment we need 24 hours notice otherwise a cancellation fee may apply.
What about payments for treatments / consultations?
We accept cash and direct deposit from your phone. Please check with your practitioner for debit and credit card facilities. Clients can use an ATM 50 Meters from the premises.
Health fund rebates?
As of April 2019 the Australian government removed many natural therapies from getting private insurance rebates, including Naturopathy and Western Herbal Medicine. The current status is that people will not receive rebates from consultations.
This is currently under review.
Call - 02 4926 2096
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now
- Animal Therapy
- Applied Kinesiology
- Bowen Therapy
- Children's Health
- Crystal Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Energy Healing
- Flower Essences
- Herbal Medicine
- Holistic Counselling
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Men's Health
- Natural Fertility Management
- Remedial Massage
- Women's Health