Wholistic Therapies' Practitioner, Dr. Adam R. Nichols has comprehensive experience treating Children's Health conditions including: ADD/ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders , Eczema & Dermatitis, Bed Wetting, OCD and more.
Wholistic Therapies - Children's Health
Dr. Adam R. Nichols has professional training and qualifications in a range of natural therapies and draws on his knowledge and experience to offer your child wholistic care.
Adamís particular area of interest, and one he is passionate about, is Cranial Osteopathy in relation to the effects of Retained Primitive Reflexes on Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD) and Delayed Behavioural Development related to Learning Difficulties in children and adults. Adam specialises in treating Autism Spectrum Disorders - including Tourette's and Asperges Syndromes.
Call Adam to discuss treatment for your child if they suffer from any of the following conditions:
To book or access further information about how Wholistic Therapies' practitioner, Dr. Adam R. Nichols can help your family on the road to health and wellbeing, call or click on the Make an Enquiry button below.
Adam's Association Memberships:
- Doctor of Osteopathy
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified Expert of Neuro-Emotional Technique
- Diploma of Naturopathy
- Diploma of Phytotherapy Medical Herbalism
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certified in Acupuncture
- Certified in Frequency Specific Microcurrent
- Chiropractors Association of Australia (CAA).
- Sydney College of Chiropractic and Macquarie University
- Chiropractic Alumni.
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
- New South Wales Justicesí Association.
- Adam is a registered New South Wales Justice of the Peace.