yang's traditional chinese medicine centre
Servicing area: Sunshine, Victoria
Acupuncture, chinese herbs and massage
Yang's Chinese Medicine Centre
We Specialise in
- Sports Injury /Pain Management - Headache, Migraine, Neck Shoulder Pain, Back Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Sciatica, Arthritis, Heel /foot Pain, Etc;
- Neurological Conditions - Stroke, Migraine, Headache, Insomnia, Nervous Tension, Facial Paralysis, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Bell's Palsy, Meniere's Disease
- Women's Health And Fertility - Infertility, lvf Support, Endometriosis, Polycys-tic Ovarian Syndrome (Pos), Recurrent Miscar-riage, Morning Sickness, Overdue Pregnancy, Pre/post Natal Care, Pre-menstrual Tension, Irregular/abnormal Period, Middle Cycle Bleeding, Menopause, Etc;
- Emotional Disorders - Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia;
- Skin Diseases - Acne, Eczema, Urticaria, Hives, Shingles, Etc;
- Digestive System Disorders - Toothache, Mouth Ulcers, Hiccough, Spasms Of The Oesophagus, Gastric And Duodenal Ulcers, Gastric Hyper-acidity, Gastritis, Heartburn, Colitis, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Haemorrhoids, Liver And Gall Bladder Disor-ders, And Weight Control.
- Children's Disorders - Cold And Flu, Cough, Asthma, Diarrhoea, Poor Appetite
- Other General /Difficult Conditions - Cold And Flu, Cough, Hay Fever, Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs), Kidney Stone/gallstone
- Cosmetic Acupuncture - Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation, Acupuncture Face Lift
Private Health Insurance rebate available!
What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is the gentle insertion of very fine needles at specific points on the human body. This process encourages the body's natural healing abilities thereby reducing or relieving pain, and improving the overall functioning of the body's immune and organ systems. It is both safe and effective, and is often successfully used as an alternative to medications or even surgery.
How does acupuncture work?
Acupuncture points are the specific points located along the meridians where the Qi ( means energy) is both concentrated and accessible. Acupuncture engages the Qi by inserting needles at these specific points, the goal being to restore the proper flow of Qi. Each point has a predictable effect upon the vital energy passing through it and as the body regains its natural balance, well-being returns.
Does acupuncture hurt?
Not really. Many people shy away from acupuncture just due to the fear of needles". However, unlike the injection needles, acupuncture needles are very fine and smooth. Most people feel no pain when we insert the needles in their body. When the needles are in the Acupoints, you may feel slightly sensation as either pressure, tightness, numbness or a sensation of heat. These sensation are called "De Qi" ("Feeling the Energy"). With the "De Qi" sensation, we can help adjust and re-balance the energy in your body. Actually, most of our client feel calming and relaxing during and after the treatment.
Is acupuncture safe?
Yes. Acupuncture is a safe medical procedure. Our acupuncturists are fully qualified conscientious practitioner. For your safety only sterile, single-use disposable needles are used in our clinic.
What is Chinese Herbal Medi-cine?
Chinese herbal medicine is a safe, effective and drug-free way to become well and stay healthy, naturally! Chinese herbal medicine has been used as a form of treatment for a multitude of ailments ranging from acute infections to chronic fatigue. The art and skill of creating a formula lies within choosing the precise and most effective herbs that target an individual's disharmony. It is important to work with a qualified herbalist who can prescribe the correct formula, monitor progress and adjust it as needed. Chinese herbal medicine can be used to expedite the healing process, and strengthen, support or tonify the body. These formulas have the capacity to address the underlying root cause of various medical conditions, whether acute or chronic. When prescribed and used correctly, Chinese herbal formulas rarely cause unwarranted side-effects.
Tui Na - Chinese massage
Tui Na is an ancient system of massage. It includes deep tissue massage, acupressure, and manipulation techniques to realign the muscle, tendon and ligament relationships (bone-setting). Tui Na can help relieve pain, balance the body and maintain good health. It is effective for soft tissue injuries, headache, migraine, neck shoulder back pain, arthritis. It also helps other chronic internal conditions as stress, insomnia, constipation.
Cupping is a therapy in which a vacuum created through a cup that is applied on the body surface to help remove stagna-tion and toxins, to promote free flow of qi and blood, diminishing swelling and pain. It triggers the lymphatic system, clears the blood vessels, and stretches and activates the skin.
101 Hair Care Treatment
Mr. S.Z.G. achieved this great result by only spending less than $850 for our products \and services in 2 months.
A 101 Hair Care Treatment is ONE HOUR and consists of:
- 15 minutes herbal medicated steam to extract and clean excess sebum and keratin from the pores
- A very relaxing Chinese acupressure scalp massage which helps stimulate the blood circulation in the scalp
- Treatment with our 101 Hair Growth Machine to open the pores and stimulate the blood circulation in the treated area
- An application of our new advanced 101 Hair Tonic (10m1) targeting specific areas of hair loss
- A treatment with our non-invasive Magic Heat Lamp to help the tonic penetrate deeply into your scalp
$ 70 each
$ 180.00 ($60.00 each, Save $30)
$ 275.00 ($55.00 each, Save $75)
$ 500.00 ($50.00 each, Save $200)
Registered Acupuncturist & Herbalist
Member of AACMA
Health funds,TAC, Work Cover Provider