There are nearly 4000 OM Chanting Organisers in more than 80 countries on 6 continents ready and waiting to serve you and invite you into a circle. OM Chanting is a free practice, but donations are always appreciated and graciously accepted.
Bubble. Healing On All Dimensions of Health & Existence.
Karrinyup WA 6018
Servicing area: The Studio | Your Space | Corporate | Sessions offered in person or virtually
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF OM & ENHANCE WELL-BEING
OM Chanting promotes inner peace, mental clarity, emotional freedom and physical health. Many people experience positive shifts which allow them to enjoy more peace, joy and love in their lives.
OM Chant - Bhakti Marga
I offer OM Chants on a monthly basis to the public for free from The Studio.
If you are booking a Group Private Alchemy Sound Healing (minimum of 8) in the Studio I offer the opportunity to add on OM Chant.
If this feels right for you and your group it is an expansive combination.
Due to a special blessing, OM Chanting generates a vibrational frequency that releases negativity, transforms it and showers participants with positive energy.
PURIFY THE ENVIRONMENT
The vibrational waves created by the OM Chanting practise spreads out in a 2-kilometre radius, creating a harmonious, peaceful environment and a unity between humans and nature. The OM continues to resonate in participants’ bodies after the circle, allowing them to share the good vibrations wherever they go.
OM CHANTING BASICS
OM CHANTING IS OPEN TO EVERYONE
- OM Chanting is not a religious practice, however it does help you get closer to the divine essence found in everyone.
- You do not have to be a follower or take Paramahamsa Vishwananda as your guru to take part in OM Chanting circles or Workshop.
- No previous experience is required.
- OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice. All faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality at all.
- The only requirement is that you must be able to sit (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- Everyone is invited to add names of people they would like to support into the Blessing Box in the centre of every circle.
- It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
Location - The Studio | Your Space | Corporate
Duration - 1 hr
OM Chant Facilitator - Atma Kriya Yoga Certificate