Servicing areaHurstville, New South Wales
Address: 154 Forest Rd Hurstville NSW 2220
Mobile: 0420 249 166
To make an appointment by email would be appreciated.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Cupping, Auricular Plaster Therapy, Plum Blossom Needle, Seven Star Needle, Pinching Spine Manipulation, Acupressure, Gua Sha, Moxibustion, Life Cultivation and Rehabilitation with Diet, Medicated Bath
* women’s health (premenstrual syndrome,dysmenorrhea, menopause syndrome, infertility)
* digestive system disorders (gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, cholesystitis, cholesystolithiasis, constipation etc)
* pain managment (fibromyitis, cervical spondylopathy, dysfunction of temporomandibular joint, scapulohumeral periarthritis, sciatica, back ache, arthritis, sprain & strain, headaches, migraines)
* dermatological conditions (eczema, acne, herpes zoster, postherpetic neuralgia)
* geriatric diseases (osteoarthritis etc)
* respiratory complaints(common cold and cough)
* children’s health (indigestion, constipation, bed wetting, asthma)
* sequela of apoplexy, peripheral facial paralysis, cerebral palsy
* stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, hay fever and many more.
Dr Yuling Chen is trained in both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine. She graduated from Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) which is a key university of TCM in China. After five-year full time study she was awarded Bachelor degree of Medicine in 1985. She had worked at the first affiliated hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University in China as a senior Doctor and a clinical supervisor of medical students and overseas students. Sun Yat-Sen University is a comprehensive multidisciplinary institution, one of the top ten universities in the People's Republic of China.
As a senior lecturer at Sun Yat-Sen University of medical sciences in China, she delivered lectures to the medical students and undertook medical research at the University .
Dr Yuling Chen was a former director of China Guangdong Provincial Association of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, a former committee member of China Guangdong Provincial Association of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine, a member of China Association of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, a member of China Association of Traditional Manipulation, an Expert member of the editorial commission of Chinese Journal of Traditional & Western Medicine.
Dr Yuling Chen is also trained in the Faculty of Medicine, UNSW and received her PhD from the UNSW, Australia. Her PhD research title is The Characterisation of Ovarian Cancer Stem Cells and the Effects of Chinese Herbal Medicines. Dr Yuling Chen received Endeavour Research Fellowship and studied the effect of Chinese herbal medicine on cancer in China in 2010. She has published more than 50 papers in peer reviewed journals in Chinese or English.
Dr Yuling Chen is a qualified Practitioner of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine in Australia.