ZenErgy Healing - Yoga & Pilates Classes
Servicing areaTweed Head & Palm Beach
Yoga in an ancient Indian philosophy that focuses on helping an individual along their spiritual path to enlightenment. Incorporating a range of poses, stretches and breathing exercises, this form of exercise is a favourite among people looking to reduce built-up stress and tension.
Here at ZenErgy Healing, we provide a range of Yoga Classes from Hatha and Vinyasa yoga to Kundalini sessions. Just click here to find out more and to discover the benefits that Yoga can bring to your health & wellbeing.
Benefits Of Using Yoga
There are numerous physical and emotional benefits that can be experienced when you organise a yoga class, including:
- Reducing stress
- Improving blood circulation
- Speeds up sluggish digestion
- Treats a range of physical ailments
- Strengthens the muscles
- Reduces back pain
- Improves posture
- Relieves anxiety
Each of our yoga classes incorporate a mixture of beginner, intermediate and advanced yoga moves, making them suitable for people of all ages to benefit from. Regardless of your past experienced or your current fitness, our instructors can help you to improve your health & wellbeing with the use of Yoga techniques. Just give us a call on the number below to find out more.
Call us on 0409 122 478 to organise your next professional Pilates or Yoga Class
If you're looking for a proven way to tone and strengthen your body, then one of our professional Pilates Classes is perfect for you. Incorporating a range of stretching, breathing and aerobatic exercises, this form of exercise can help Men & Women of all ages to get back to their best physical health. A range of mat work & resistance equipment can also be used during your class, allowing individuals to experience a more targeted & exhilarating session.
Why Should You Join a Pilates Class?
Both physical and emotional benefits can be experienced when you organise your next Pilates Session at ZenErgy Healing. Below is a list of the most popular benefits you can experience when trying Pilates:
- Improved flexibility
- Increased muscle strength, particularly of the abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of the body)
- Balanced muscular strength on both sides of the body
- Enhanced muscular control of the back and limbs
- Increased body awareness
- Improved stabilisation of the spine
- Greater awareness of posture
- Improved physical coordination and balance
- Relaxation of the shoulders, neck and upper back
- Safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries
- Helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries
- Improved concentration
- Stress management and relaxation
Individuals of all physical abilities can benefit from organising a Pilates session with one of our practitioners. Regardless of your past experiences with Pilates of your current physical fitness, our practitioners can tailor a class to suit your individual and fitness needs.