Zoneleader Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Clinic
163 Sidney Nolan Drv
Coombabah QLD 4216
Servicing area: Servicing Coombabah, Runaway Bay, Southport, Helensvale, Hope Island, Coomera, etc, Gold Coast, QLD
Fertility acupuncture and more with over 20 years clinical experience. HICAPS instant health fund rebates for eligible services.
Zoneleader Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Clinic
Zoneleader Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Clinic is a natural health practice that employs the ancient approaches of Traditional Chinese Medicine to a range of health symptoms.
The professional health services we provide include:
- Traditional Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Remedial Massage & Acupressure
- Cupping Therapy
- Chinese Dietary Therapy
- Pulse Energy Diagnosis
- Tongue Diagnosis
We find the cause of the illness and the imbalance in the body causing it by using unique techniques and system of diagnosis of Chinese medicine, and provide a holistic approach to the treatment, linking body, mind and emotions.
We enjoy treating our patients the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We will honestly tell you whether we feel we could be of help and try to thoroughly explain how the treatment might be of benefit.
In addition to giving you treatment in the clinic, we will teach you ways best suited to your condition to speed up your own healing process.
We aim to provide support and reduce a range of symptoms related to conditions such as
- Pain relief and management for : Sciatica& other Neuralgia, Migraines & Headaches, Muscular aches & pains, Neck& Back pain, Frozen shoulder, Leg cramps, Sport injuries, Osteoarthritis, Chronic pain related to depression by managing the underlying chronic pain, Period pain related to endometriosis by managing the underling chronic pain,? Postoperative pains in consultation with other treating health practitioners
- Women’s health: Period pain, PMS, Irregular period, Pregnancy related musculoskeletal pains, nausea and vomiting, Menopause symptoms
- Stress and stress related emotional and physical symptoms
- Management of vomiting or nausea arising from chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Indigestion symptoms
- Symptoms of Sinusitis& hay fever and skin concerns
We provide IVF support and have an special interest in working with patients with fertility issues
Many health practitioners may recommend acupuncture as an adjunct treatment that may assist with IVF treatment. There is continuing research about how acupuncture can assist with the effectiveness of IVF treatment and you should consult your treating practitioner/s about how acupuncture may be able to help you.
Why choose us
- Your health first: We strongly believe that mutual beneficence can be achieved only by giving first priority to our clients' health and well-being.
- You are in good hands: You will be treated by highly qualified and experienced practitioners. We have private consultation rooms to ensure your privacy and confidentiality are well protected.
- You’ll get value: Cost-effective treatment: you only pay for treatment no extra assessment fee for acupuncture and remedial massage. You’ll learn what’s wrong, why and how it can be healed according to Chinese medicine principles and what self-care techniques you can use. We speak frequent English and you won’t have any communication problem here.
- Your health fund might pay. Claimable with over 50 private health funds. Fast claims on the spot with HICAPS!
- You won’t be rushed. We take our time with you: at least 60mins in the first visit and 45 mins follow-up for acupuncture treatment.
Practitioner qualifications & Experience
Bachelor of Acupuncture, Masters Degree in Chinese Medicine (trained in China), National Diploma of Acupuncture (trained in New Zealand), National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (New Zealand)?
Registration: AHPRA(Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) &CMBA(Chinese Medicine Board of Australia) registered Acupuncturist & Chinese herbal medicine practitioner. WorkCover QLD approved acupuncture provider to injured workers. Fully registered and accredited member of the Australian Acupuncture &Chinese Medicine Association(AACMA);
Over two decades of practice in hospital and clinic we have developed a comfortable treatment experience that tailor your treatment to fit your unique set of signs and symptoms instead of trying to fit you into a rigid treatment model. Our diverse educational backgrounds and commitment to continuing professional development enable us to provide the best comprehensive treatments possible.
Mon-Sat 8:30am-5pm (free parking, appointment essential)
Address:163 Sidney Nolan Dr, Coombabah, QLD 4216(6 mins drive from Harbour Town Shopping Centre, 2 mins walk from Bus Route 719 Sidney Nolan Dr station, Route 719 runs every 15mins on weekdays and every 20mins on the weekend)