Study: Remedial Therapies Courses
Browse the Natural Therapy School Directory for Remedial Therapies Courses
If you're interested in holistic health care, then look into the many opportunities available at remedial therapies schools throughout Australia. Whether it's for personal interest or as a career, you can find a remedial therapies course provider that will be perfect for your needs.
What is Remedial Therapy?
The term "remedial therapy" covers a wide range of therapeutic modalities, including these and many more:
- Remedial massage.
- Some remedial therapies colleges include courses in therapies such as crystal therapy, ear candling, acupressure and many other healing techniques.
What are My Study Options
Your study options at remedial therapies schools are as varied as the techniques that are offered:
- Study a short course online or in person.
- Earn a practitioner certificate in a therapeutic technique.
- Earn a diploma in a remedial therapy or therapies.
- Continue your studies at an accredited remedial therapies college and earn a university degree.
In some cases, such as university studies, prerequisite studies and/or a high school diploma will be required, but because your study options include distant study, online study and assessment and other flexible arrangements, you can take a step-by-step approach to achieve your goals.
How to Choose Between Remedial Therapies Course Providers
First, do a self-assessment of your goals and ambitions:
- Do you want to learn remedial therapies for personal enrichment or to reach a career goal?
- Do you want to become a remedial massage therapist, a naturopath or work in a conventional hospital or other health facility?
- Do you plan on continuing your studies through to a university level?
Your choice of a remedial therapies college will depend upon your answers to these questions.
Scroll to the top of the page and find remedial therapies course providers that can help you achieve your goals. If your goal is to make remedial therapy your career, be sure the school you choose offers accredited courses, the classes you take can be applied to your ongoing studies and your certificate, diploma or degree will be acceptable to your prospective employer.
What is Remedial Massage?
ntpagesTV's Melanie Alexander interviews Graeme De Goldi of MIMT, for an insight into what the modality has to offer.
Studying Remedial Massage
Do you want to use your hands to promote healing and relaxation, while developing your career as a natural therapist practitioner?
What To Expect From Remedial Massage
Remedial massage is one of the most popular forms of massage therapy as it addresses the aches, pains and injuries many of us seem to fall prey to at some stage in our lives.
Treat Back Pain with Remedial Massage
Back or neck pain can be caused by many things – from an injury, general wear and tear, misalignment, poor posture or just from sitting long hours at a desk.
The Benefits Of Remedial Massage
The phenomenal growth of natural health care and natural care products is testament to the fact that people are looking for more control over their health, largely out of a desire to have a holistic, non-invasive approach to getting and staying healthy
How Remedial Massage Works
Remedial massage works intensively with deep tissue massage and mobilisation techniques on localised areas of your body