Australian Colon Health - Training
TGA APPROVED EQUIPMENT AND DISPOSABLES
ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN.
Study GPACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapy
- Step 1
Complete the course pre-study in the comfort of your own home.
- Step 2
Complete the Colon Hydrotherapy theory assignments in the comfort of your own home.
- Step 3
Attend the 5-day intensive practical training programme in South Melbourne, Victoria.
Class are limited to 4 students.
Upon the successful completion of steps 1, 2 and 3, you will earn a certificate from the educational facility and GPACT Certified Colon Hydro-Therapist Certification.
We use and supply TGA approved equipment and disposables.
During the course you will study and review:
- Anatomy & Physiology brief systems overview
- Digestive system & the body's excretory functions for colon hydrotherapists
- History of Colon Hydrotherapy, description and operating procedures of equipment
- Indications & Contra-indications, pre & aftercare
- 25 hours of practical, hands-on experience
- Client / patient intake
- Bowel Functions, healthy and stool abnormalities, effects of colon hydrotherapy on bowel function
- Treatment procedure, insertion tutorial. Starting your own business
- Other Holistic modalities, an overview of diet and nutrition
When is the next intensive practical training being held?
- 6th January 2020 - 10th January 2020
- 2nd March 2020- 6th March 2020
- 4th May 2020 - 8th May 2020
- 6th July 2020 - 10th July 2020
- 7th September 2020 - 11th September 2020
- 9th November 2020 - 13th November 2020
How much does this course cost?
Become a GPACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist for only $3550.
*Book your place today with a deposit of $1050.
WE DO NOT HAVE GOVERNMENT FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE AT THIS TIME.
This is a 150-hour course, divided into three stages:
Stage One: 40 to 60 hours pre-study (distance learning)
Stage Two: 40 to 60 hours for completion of the assignments to qualify for the Colon Hydrotherapy Theory Milestone Certificate (distance learning)
Stage Three: 40 hours (5 consecutive intensive training days) practice including 25 treatments with workshops. Please note, practical training takes place in South Melbourne, Victoria.