College of Complementary Medicine
With new study options and big discounts on double and triple diploma options, 2021 is the year to take the leap.
About College of Complementary Medicine
College of Complementary Medicine (CCM) is an accredited college with campuses in Sydney and Melbourne. However, our online study and online combined study options mean our courses are accessible to students all over Australia.
At CCM we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualifications in Kinesiology, Mind Body Medicine, Sports Kinesiology, Integrative Complementary Medicine, Transpersonal Art Therapy & Counselling. Our study options include Full Time, Blended Learning and Online study.
We have been delivering industry accredited and government approved diplomas in complementary medicine and transpersonal therapies since 2001.
CCM’s practical and high-quality programmes are delivered and led by an experienced team of mentors.
Our courses offer a unique mix of ancient wisdom and cutting-edge techniques. Learning happens in a supportive environment that allows students to explore and evolve as individuals, while equipping them with the skills necessary for a successful career in a growing industry.
CCM’s high-quality training has opened-up a variety of career options for its graduates. CCM students are working in many different Community Services organisations, in their own clinics and in integrative clinics with doctors and other health practitioners.
Why Choose the College of Complementary Medicine?
- Graduate with nationally recognised qualifications: Our courses are nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework and by various industry associations.
- Join a dedicated, focused and passionate community of career focused students. People that study at CCM join a like-minded purpose driven community that has a strong network that supports each other.
- We have produced hundreds of highly competent and successful practitioners over the last 18 years. Our graduates have worked in a diverse number of roles across the community as Kinesiologists, Art Therapists and Counsellors.
- Flexible study and payment options. We appreciate that our students have busy lives. With CCM you have options to study full-time or for some courses by distance though our blended learning and online options. Students have the option to make monthly fee payments through the Ezidebit payments system throughout the duration of the course. Also, CCM is an approved training provider for the company Study Loans. Loans are available through Study Loans, subject to credit approval.
- We have a specific focus on practical skill development. Confidence is developed best through practice - so our courses are hands on with a high proportion of practical training hours.
- Our programs are taught by highly experienced lecturers. Our staff are passionate about teaching and their field of both Complementary Health and Transpersonal Therapies. The majority of our lecturers run successful clinics. Some of them write and teach courses internationally.
- Access pathways into degree programs with Endeavour College.
A CCM Transpersonal Therapy qualification can lead to a rewarding career as an Art Therapist and Counsellor. Our online study option allows you to study Art Therapy from anywhere in Australia. Now Enrolling for 2021 classes.
A CCM Transpersonal Therapy qualification can lead to a rewarding career as an Art Therapist and Counsellor.Now Enrolling for 2021 classes.