College of Complementary Medicine (CCM) is an accredited college with campuses in Sydney and Melbourne. We have been delivering industry accredited and government approved diplomas in complementary medicine and transpersonal therapies since 2001. Designed to impact the larger community positively with a holistic approach to wellness, CCM’s practical and high-quality programmes are delivered and led by an experienced team of mentors.
Our courses offer a unique mix of ancient wisdom and cutting-edge techniques. Learning happens in a supportive environment that allows students to explore and evolve as individuals, while equipping them with the skills necessary for a successful career in a growing industry.
CCM’s high-quality training has opened-up a variety of career options for its graduates. CCM students are working in many different Community Services organisations, in their own clinics and in integrative clinics with doctors and other health practitioners.
Why Choose the College of Complementary Medicine?
- Graduate with nationally recognised qualifications: Our courses are nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework and by various industry associations.
- CCM has switched all classes to online learning – learn Kinesiology, Mind-Body Medicine, ICM and Art Therapy from the comfort of your own home. With extensive online resources built up from years of delivering blended learning we are the place to come and study in this new stay at home world.
- Join a dedicated, focused and passionate community of career focused students. People that study at CCM join a like-minded purpose driven community that has a strong network that supports each other.
- We have produced hundreds of highly competent and successful practitioners over the last 18 years. Our graduates have worked in a diverse number of roles across the community as Kinesiologists, Art Therapists and Counsellors.
- Flexible study and payment options. We appreciate that our students have busy lives. With CCM you have options to study full-time or for some courses by distance though our blended learning and online options. Students have the option to make monthly fee payments through the Ezidebit payments system throughout the duration of the course. Also, CCM is an approved training provider for the company Study Loans. Loans are available through Study Loans, subject to credit approval.
- We have a specific focus on practical skill development. Confidence is developed best through practice - so our courses are hands on with a high proportion of practical training hours.
- Our programs are taught by highly experienced lecturers. Our staff are passionate about teaching and their field of both Complementary Health and Transpersonal Therapies. The majority of our lecturers run successful clinics. Some of them write and teach courses internationally.
- Access pathways into degree programs with Endeavour College.
Enquire now using the form below to find out more information.