Neuro-Training is the company that researches and develops the content for the education program offered by College of Neuro-Training. Founded by Andrew Verity over 20 years ago, it is his vision and passion that has resulted in a diverse range of courses and workshops designed to inspire and challenge.
Andrew is constantly researching and developing new material and how it can be applied through the Solution Oriented Neuro-Training philosophy and process. He uses the latest advances in neuroscience research from leading neuroscientists worldwide. This dedication to keeping the education content current sets Neuro-Training apart from other modalities.
With a background in Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Iridology, NLP and other disciplines, Andrew also brings his considerable knowledge and expertise into the training content resulting in a dynamic and comprehensive learning experience.
Benefits of Studying With Us
In Neuro training we are not teaching you to be technicians, as a practitioner you need to understand the nature of what you are doing, you are not just doing techniques, a technician always looks to produce the same thing.
We are teaching you to be artists, integrating knowledge, skills and techniques and applying them to lots of different possibilities always looking for more of the tapestry. This will produce a one off, not reproducible balance for every client and move them towards solving their issues.
- A national network of highly qualified Authorised Trainers who have considerable vocational experience and are passionate about Kinesiology & Neuro-Training
- Small class sizes ensure personalised attention in a friendly relaxed environment
- Training that is a mix of essential theory and practice with ample time for hands on application of your new skills
- Many campuses offering flexible study schedules
- Austudy approved for eligible students
- Offer Kinesiology and Neuro-Training certificates developed not only by qualified Kinesiologists and Neuro-Trainers but also qualified Naturopaths, Homoeopaths, Herbalists and Nutritionists
- Deliver Kinesiology by highly trained instructors versed in both Kinesiology and Neuro-Training
- Highlight the difference between using proven, elegant procedures rather than just Kinesiology techniques
- Explain why suppression is the reason why you need Kinesiology and explain how to find and change the effect suppression has on your life and health
- Has a proven working model for the session procedure that will guarantee a better session experience
- Not just teach you a whole lot of different techniques, but rather the importance of context
- Teaching the client to be self-responsible and create solutions to their challenges in life
- And many more benefits unique to Neuro-Training
College of Neuro-Training is now taking expressions of interest for the Diploma of Kinesiology & Diploma of Neuro-Training at our South West WA campus.
To find out more about our flexible learning options to suit your lifestyle, enquire below.