Endeavour College of Natural Health
Study the highest degree of Natural Health.
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements. You can apply to study with us at any time and join one of 12 monthly online intakes.
Undergraduate Certificate in Human Biology
Study Method: Online
Start Date: Monthly
The Undergraduate Certificate in Human Biology enables students to gain a comprehensive understanding of human biology, human anatomy, chemistry, and biochemistry and provides an opportunity to develop critical thinking skills required for study in higher education.
Graduates of this certificate can pathway directly into Endeavour’s Health Science degrees or may use it to seek credits into another medical, nursing, or allied health qualification.
Who is this course for?
If you haven’t studied for a while or don’t have a science background and are wanting to enrol in a Health Science degree, this course is ideal for you. It’s also suited for people looking to gain a deeper understanding of human biology and communications skills.
What you'll learn
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of human anatomy, physiology, chemistry, and biochemistry
- Develop basic communication and critical thinking skills
Skills you’ll develop:
- Critical thinking
- Digital literacy
Duration / study load
- 6 months (full-time only)
The Undergraduate Certificate in Human Biology is delivered fully online with an updated digital delivery model. With the support of online tutors and a robust Learning Management System, you can fit study around your work and/or personal commitments.
Endeavour College is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements.
To gain entry to an accredited undergraduate course at Endeavour College, applicants must satisfy the general requirements and other entry requirements by type of background.
General Requirements – All Applicants
All domestic applicants, regardless of background, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to attend an admissions interview upon submission of enrolment paperwork (in person or via teleconference / Skype)
- Must be 18 years of age within the first period of study
- Must meet self-declared minimum computer literacy standards and have unrestricted access to the internet and a personal email account
- Must read and understand the Inherent Course Requirements for the course into which they are seeking admission and accept them prior to enrolment in the course
Additional applicant background entry requirements (including English language and international students) are available through enquiring with the College.
- Delivered fully online (study from anywhere, anytime)
- Dedicated online tutor
- Ability to book one-on-one consultations
- Tutorial participation
Graduates will be eligible to pathway into further study with Endeavour College of Natural Health. Completion of this Certificate may also provide credits into other Higher Education Provider allied health qualifications.
- SOCQ1 - Foundations of Critical Enquiry
Learn to critically evaluate peer reviewed published literature, understand a variety of research methodologies, statistical techniques, and importance of research ethics.
- BIOH1 - Human Biological Science 1
Introduces concepts of human physiology, anatomy and homeostasis within cellular, tissue and system levels, including nervous, muscular, skeletal and endocrine.
- BIOH2 - Human Biological Science 2
Introduces concepts of human physiology, anatomy and homeostasis within further system levels, including digestive, cardiovascular, immune, pulmonary, urinary and reproductive.
- BIOB1 - Chemistry and Biochemistry
Introduces basic concepts of chemistry and biochemistry needed to understand chemical homeostasis at cellular, tissue and system levels.
The following payment options are available for this course:
- FEE-HELP (Australian citizens, some New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent Humanitarian Visas are eligible to apply)
- Split payment methods
Information on tuition fee schedules are available upon enquiry with the College.
© Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd T/A Endeavour College of Natural Health.
RTO: 31489 | CRICOS: 00231G - NAT | HEP: PRV12070