1300 304 863
Perth Metro WA 6000
Courses located in Nedlands, WA
3 Day Hypnosis Training in Perth
June 7 - 9, 2019
Last chance to learn this material in 2019
*book your seat NOW
Hypnosis is the fastest way to build your connection with your mind, so you can get results.
Learn new skills in a dynamic, informative
and fun environment
Strengthen you mind/body connection
Earn additional income
Live Hypnosis Training Perth June 7 - 9, 2019
What past students are saying:
This course has been life changing in every way. I am now ready to start living and creating the future I want for myself. I cannot wait to attend the next course with Alana & Jeremy.” ~Chantal Firth
It was an enjoyable, insightful, relaxing and life changing experience. It was well presented and easy to develop new skills with the instructions and guidance. Jeremy and Alana have something special they are willing to share.” ~Karen French
Brilliant! I learned a lot about myself and my capabilities. Not only will I go out and do this as a business, but I feel I’m the best I can be at this moment, and the future holds endless possibilities for me!” ~Caroline Dufton
Next Perth 3 Day Hypnotherapy Certification:
June 7 - 9, 2019!
Main topics covered at this 3 day training:
- The brief history of hypnosis
- What is Hypnosis actually?
- The relationship between the Conscious & Unconscious mind
- The Krasner Method including the 8 distinctive steps for hypnosis
- Framework for working with clients from start to finish
- The role of trance in everyday life
- Classic hypnotic phenomena such a arm levitation
- Important keys to hypnotic inductions
- Using convincers with clients to ‘prove’ they are in trance
- Hypnotic suggestions for positive change
- Rapid relaxation hypnosis
- Using hypnosis for stress reduction
- Using hypnosis for smoking cessation
- Using hypnosis for weight loss
- Using hypnosis for performance enhancement
- Using hypnosis for pain control
- Crafting suggestions for lasting change
- Select NLP Techniques to be used with hypnosis
- A peek into what Time Line Therapy® is
- Conducting client sessions
- Join the International Institute of Complimentary Therapists (IICT) and get affordable insurance
How is the 3 Day Hypnosis Training structured?
There are 3 components to this hypnosis training:
- The pre study – Read the book Hypnosis: A Comprehensive Guide by Dr. Tad James. This book will be sent out to you when you book into the course.
- The live training – Attend the live 3 Day training with us where you will have a mixture of lecture style learning, as well as practical sessions where you’ll get to learn what hypnosis is all about both from the Hypnotist’s perspective and the client’s perspective. You will have the opportunity to practice all the skills we cover in the live training, as well as have time to ask questions and have discussions about all things Hypnosis.
- The post-course questionnaire – Once you have completed the live training you’ll get a series of questions to be filled out in your own time (within 60 days of the training) and sent back to us for grading. All the answers to these questions can be found in the pre reading, the course manual and the live training itself. This isn't school! You are encouraged to work together on this and reach out if you have questions or want to discuss anything further.
What is the schedule for the 3 Day Hypnosis Training?
The daily schedule is from 10am – 8pm all 3 days. In this time you'll learn the theory, history and applications of hypnosis, as well as have time to practice your skills throughout the weekend.
The power of hypnsois is in experiencing it as a client and a hypnotist, so you'll spend most of your time practising with others. This way you'll leave with confidence and the skills to work with others or use these tools with yourself to create lasting change!
Pay in full $1245 or 3 x fortnightly payments of $415
Get all the details for this training here
Next Hypnosis Training Dates:
June 7 - 9, 2019
Jeremy Hills is a certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy, and NLP Coaching.