Applied Kinesiology can determine health imbalances in the body's organs and glands by identifying weaknesses in specific muscles. Stimulation or relaxation in these key muscles allows an Applied Kinesiologist to diagnose and resolve a variety of health problems.
Applied Kinesiology aims to:
- Determine patient health status and correlate findings with standard diagnostic procedures
- Restore postural balance, correct gait impairment and improve range of motion
- Restore normal nerve function
- Achieve normal endocrine, immune, digestive, and other internal organ functions
- Intervene early in degenerative processes to prevent or delay pathological conditions
Visiting an Applied Kinesiologist involves patient history (including diet and lifestyle), as well as muscle testing. Unlike general Kinesiology the focus of this therapy is on the many different muscle tests done in a session of treatment.