Your AMT membership gives you access to a range of benefits and services.
Develop your skills
AMT offers ongoing professional development opportunities to members at a discounted rate including:
- the AMT National Conference, held every October
- local members' days, workshops and meetings
- workshops by visiting international presenters
Your AMT membership keeps you up to date with developments in the massage therapy profession via:
- the quarterly journal, In Good Hands
- regular email updates and notifications
- the AMT Twitter feed #ramblingamt
AMT membership gives you ample opportunities to share information and network with your professional peers through:
- the online AMT forum
- AMT's Facebook page
- AMT member events, workshops, meetings and the annual conference
Be truly represented
As a single modality representative body, you can be confident that your AMT membership fees are solely dedicated to advocating for the massage therapy profession at both a state and national level.
Support your practice
AMT members benefit from our practice management resources and services including:
- access to provider numbers with the private health funds
- telephone advice
- professional practice guidelines
- promotional materials
- fact sheets
- pro forma client management documents
- discounts on products and services via our Preferred Business scheme
- discounts to AMT-sponsored events and workshops
Protect your practice
AMT members have access to discounts on professional indemnity and public liability insurance via our partnerships with several insurance brokers. AMT allows you to choose from a number of insurers rather than locking you in to a particular underwriter.
Enhance your reputation
Being an AMT member brings you the professional recognition and credibility of a long-established and respected representative body.
For more information please visit our website or give us a call.