Member since 2007
AAA Happier Alternatives
AAA Happier AlternativesAbout Gwenda Chapman
Gwenda Chapman is a dynamic Healer on all levels. She has discovered techniques that really reach you where it is needed. With a huge variety of experience she will move you with ease and grace into a state of healing. Through the many modalities that she offers, you will find an easy release from a life addicted to pain.
Gwenda has been a tertiary teacher for more than 20 years, and has taught child development, communication skills, conflict resolution, negotiation, and human life span development for undergraduate Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Science, Nursing. Her special focus is maximizing wellness and making life transitions more smoothly. From her journey, she brings a wealth of holistic knowledge and skills to allow you to be relaxed, rejuvenated and inspired to more joy and wellness.
- B Ed (Psych) M Ed Grad Diploma of Counseling,
- Registered Psychologist PSY0001351640 MAPS.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage with Certification in Body Mind Integration.
- Volunteer Lifeline Counsellor for 24 years.
Personalized therapy involves finding the conflict and assisting the body to harmonise itself.
The body has a natural program to return to wellness after imbalance, but the body also remembers trauma, as in whiplash, or fight/flight responses. For example, after a car accident involving whiplash, the neck muscles can be triggered to persistently and needlessly tense, then tire and give way when a little strength is required. These opposing bodily programs can remain in conflict and sap vitality. High quality rejuvenation in a relaxed and serene environment.
- Dr Edward Bach Remedy Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy to experience acceptance of current feelings with less resistance The process of de-fusing from unhelpful beliefs, Clarify values for a more rich and meaningful life.
- Relaxation Training
- Interpersonal skills training, being appropriately assertive
- Eye Movement Rapid Desensitization.
- Neural Organisation Therapy
- Grief and Trauma Counselling
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression Reduction
- Luminous Way Vital Healing ( Energy to improve vitality)
Medicare Rebates, Health Fund Rebates,WorkCover NSW.
Open 5 days, evening appointments available
Health Fund Rebates
How to get there:-
Just 20 minutes from Tuggerah, or Toronto. Simply exit the F3 at Morisset to the main road, Freemans Drive, Cooranbong.
AAA Happier Alternatives