Sound Healing & Meditation Courses, Workshop, Consultations
Servicing areaBurleigh Waters, Mudgeeraba, Varsity Lakes, Mermaid Beach, Currumbin, Robina Town & Gold Coast QLD
Restore Harmony and Balance to Your Mind, Body and Spirit
Above All Healing lets you experience the relaxing sounds of Tibetan singing bowls in Burleigh Waters QLD. Known for their therapeutic effects, these bowls can help restore the normal vibrations of your body, mind and soul and put you in a meditative state.
Melody uses these singing bowls during sound healing as they provide immediate, long-term results.
Benefits of Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Restores harmony to the body
- Increases focus
- Promotes peace, relaxation and happiness
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves quality of sleep
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Increases energy levels
- Relieves pain
- Alleviates chronic fatigue
- Connects you with your spiritual self
- Improves self-confidence
- Improves circulation
- Helps you gain mental clarity
The Tibetan Singing Bowl Foundation Course
Above All Healing’s Tibetan Singing Bowl Foundation Course is a two-day training program that covers the following topics:
- Healing sounds for the organs
- In-depth understanding of the effects of Tibetan Singing Bowls
- The art of space clearing with Tibetan Singing Bowls
- The art of aura cleansing
- Nourishing and nurturing the heart chakra
- Conducting sound bath healing
- The secret sounds of Nada Yoga
- Water energetic therapy
- Chanting and meditation
You will receive a certificate upon completion of the program. There are no prerequisites for this course, so you’re free to take part whether or not you have previous experience in sound healing.
In addition, you can also take advantage of our three-day course for Sound and Vibrational Healing, which takes you through the principles of sound healing.
This course lays the groundwork for a career in sound healing and private one-on-one sessions that employ Tibetan Singing Bowls. It’s worth noting that this course has been dubbed as a Master Practitioner Training Course.
Understanding Nada Yoga, the Yoga of Sound
Nada Yoga is an ancient Indian practice that uses sound to improve your physical and mental health while connecting you to your spiritual essence.
It detoxifies your body, balances your energy body, and invokes introspection so that you can connect with your divine self.
The practice involves chanting of the mantra OM (AUM), focusing on each sound as you withdraw yourself from the outside world and connect with your inner self.
Benefits of Mantra Chanting
- Reduces anxiety
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases immunity
- Lowers cortisol levels
- Normalises adrenalin levels and brain wave patterns
- Improves wellbeing
- Fosters camaraderie
Book an appointment to experience the life-changing effects of our Tibetan Singing Bowls.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now