Servicing areaHillarys, Western Australia
Treatment techniques include:
Deep Tissue Massage
Focus is on the deeper layers of the muscle tissue releasing chronic tension patterns in the body through slow strokes applied with deep pressure.
Trigger Point Treatment
Tight nodules in taught bands of muscle fibers can create referred pain in specific areas. This modality systematically addresses trigger points.
For relaxation & stress management. it is nurturing & helps with general muscle tension.
Using sustained pressure into restrictions in the fascial system to eliminate pain, restore motion & function in the body.
Helps mums-to-be in the second & third trimester to relax, It effectively treats back aches, muscular tightness & fluid retention.
Manual Lymph Drainage
A very gentle treatment to aid the body’s lymph flow. It helps to eliminate toxins, promotes wound healing, eases fluid retention as well as stress & anxiety.
Working on a certain area of the foot a corresponding organ or part of the body is addressed.
Energy of the universe is transferred through the practitioner to the client, helping the body to heal itself.
AllRemedial - Massage for the better
AllRemedial uses a a wide range of massage modalities in the treatment of muscular pain & dysfunction. We aim at restoring your wellbeing in a holistic approach.
The benefits of AllRemedial Massage
- Relaxation, tension release
- Reduction of pain, stiffness, soreness
- Enhanced flexibility, joint mobility
- Improved circulation, lymphatic drainage
- Improved muscular tone
- Decreasing scar tissue formation
- Boosting energy & inspiration for life
AllRemedia! Massage is effective for
- Stress management
- Headaches, neck- and shoulder pain
- Back pain, lower back problems, sciatica
- RSI, frozen shoulder, sports injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Fluid retention
- Exhaustion, fatigue
About Sigrid Kramp
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Awarded ‘Outstanding Student in the area of Health Study’
- Finalist in the WA Training Awards ‘WA Vocational Student of the Year’
- AAMT Member - No 17091
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- International Experience
- Ich freue mich auf lhren Besuch
1 Hour Session -
1.5 Hour Session -
30 minutes -
Purchase 6 massages & save 10 %
Purchase 12 massages & save 20 %
Spoil someone with a Gift Voucher.
Health Fund Rebates are available.
AllRemedial also offers Corporate Service & we are happy to bring Chair Massage/ Seated Massage to your event.
Mobile Service on request; a call-out fee will apply.
Cancellation Policy: Please help us to help others & give at least 24 hours notice. Late cancellation or missed appointments will be charged in full.
Prices are subject to change.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT50307)
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Corporate/Workplace Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Energy Healing
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Mobile Massage Services
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Remedial Therapies
- Sports Injury Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy