About AM Naturopathy
Welcome, I am Annalisa, a professionally accredited Naturopath, Nutritionist and Western Herbalist based in Mudgee, NSW. I have a passion for utilising what the natural environment has provided, for harmonising the health of my clients. I provide supportive and confidential consultation services, which focus on a multi-faceted holistic health care approach to optimising your health and wellbeing.
I undertake regular training seminars and webinars in scientifically based protocols using natural therapies, to create effectively positive health outcomes for an array of dis-ease. Also as a Registered Nurse working in the local region, I have developed particular compassion toward acute and chronic health challenges that encompass the rural population. Integration of conventional and traditional medicine is what I consider an empirical step toward the future of preventative health.
In each consultation, I delve into the physical, psychological, environmental, past health history, emotional and stress triggers unique to each client’s present health status. Working in collaboration with my client, I tailor nutritional education and lifestyle recommendations, in unity with individualised herbal and/or supplemental treatment régimes to help promote positive health change. It is never too late to start on the empowering pathway to naturally brightened health.
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, Nutrition and Western Herbal Medicine - AIHFE
- Masters of Clinical Nursing (Specialisation in Rural and Remote Nursing) - UTAS
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (Specialisation in Rural and Remote Nursing) - UTAS
- Haemodialysis Registered Nurse - WNSWLHN
- Bachelor of Nursing - Griffith University
- Current First Aid, Basic emergency life support, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Current Working With Children Card (WWCC)