Anna Talaj Natural Therapies
Servicing areaVermont, Victoria
Anna Talaj ND, is a qualified and accredited Naturopath, who is passionate about helping to restore people to their individual optimum level of health and well being.
Over a career spanning 31 years, Anna Talaj has cared for people of all ages and treated a wide range of presenting ailments. From stomach problems to reproductive health, Anna utilises a specially tailored mix of natural healing modalities: Naturopathy, Bioresonance Testing, Nutrition, Vitamins, Minerals, Herbal Medicine and Essential Oils, to assist people with their symptoms, and deal with the underlying causes of their health problems.
As a mother, Anna has a particular affinity with women’s and children’s health and has found that women and children’s issues respond well to her blend of Naturopathic treatments.
"As a mother to 4 children, I have always taught them the importance of healthy eating, good sleep and proper GUT function so that they can reach their full potential and feel good within themselves. Good foundations are really important to health and well being at any age".
Anna has witnessed a huge cultural shift in the way people perceive and respond to Naturopathy since she graduated with a Diploma of Applied Science – Naturopathy from the Southern School of Natural Therapies in 1990. No longer perceived exclusively as the health choice of hippies, Anna has found that Naturopathic healthcare is now seen as the first port of call for an increasing cross-section of the public. More and more, natural health care treatments are also seen as an adjunct to mainstream medicine and treatments, or when mainstream medicine is seen to have failed.
- Bioresonance Testing for food intolerances, allergies, mould, burdens, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and emotional, mental and physical health and well being
- Digestive health, bowel & detox support
- Sleep improvements
- Immune recovery & strengthening
- Low energy & mood imbalance
- Weight management & stress disorders
- Children’s health
- Patient oriented food plans & education
- All healthcare, all ages
- Accredited: Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)
- Nutrition and individual food plans
- pH Balance and Alkalizing
- Supplement Assessment – not sure if you are taking the right supplement, or even one that has benefits?
- Post Antibiotic and Surgery recovery using supplements to rebalance GUT and immune health
Bio Resonance Therapy uses your body’s own energy frequency to determine what is needed to restore health and well being.
A small sample of your hair is scanned by the machine and the results are put into a report. With this information, a plan can be put together which starts to heal the cause of the issue.
When you understand where the problems are, what organs are implicated, which burdens need clearing, what foods need to be avoided and which vitamins and minerals are beneficial, an accurate health plan is a lot more achievable.
Anna Talaj is located in Melbourne but helps clients all over Australia and overseas with Bioresonance Therapy.
Before ordering a test, please download and complete the New Client Information Form by clicking the button below, then include the form with your hair sample
Non-invasive assessment of your energy frequencies to detect imbalances
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now