Awaken Your Health - Tabitha McIntosh
Servicing areaWoollahra, New South Wales
After completing her Medical Science degree in 2001, Tabitha went on to pursue her passion for Natural Integrative Healthcare with post-graduate studies in Naturopathy, Western Herbal Medicine, Nutritional Medicine & Environmental Medicine. She now elegantly combines the above approaches to health: integrating Naturopathic healing principles with the latest scientific research, to educate and further the health & wellbeing of her clients.
Qualifications and Associations
Tabitha holds a Bachelor of Medical Science (UNSW, 2001), Advanced Diploma Naturopathy & Diploma Nutrition (Nature Care, 2005), and post grad Dip in Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (SWIN, 2006).
Being committed to continued education; she regularly attends professional seminars in Australia and Internationally to stay abreast of the latest integrative healthcare research. Tabitha is a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society, and registered with all major health funds, and her clients are eligible for private health insurance rebates on consultations.
Areas of specialty and approach to treatment overview:
Specialising in nutritional medicine, digestive health, and reproductive health - encompassing preconception, pregnancy care, natural fertility management, miscarriage prevention, post-natal care and breastfeeding, her care and focus then follows through to infants & children’s health.
Tabitha is passionate about the wellbeing of her clients, and she works collaboratively with each client and their unique health care team – GP’s, Specialists, Obstetricians, Oncologists, and other allied health professionals - to ensure optimal health outcomes.
Areas of clinical expertise include:
- Reproductive disorders, encompassing Polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, Sub fertility pictures for both men & women, and Peri-menopause
- Pre-conception, general fertility, and Pregnancy care
- Post-natal care, Breastfeeding support
- Post Natal Depression, prevention and care
- General endocrine conditions such as Thyroid disorders, Adrenal exhaustion
- Immune disorders, infections, and auto-immune conditions, atopic conditions
- Digestive conditions such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Coeliac disease, IBS, & parasitic infection
- Stress, Anxiety, depression, & fatigue
- Insulin resistance, Diabetes type I & II, Cardiovascular disease, High cholesterol
- Baby, Toddler, Child health
- Teen nutrition, specializing in eating disorders
- General naturopathic care for the whole family
- Implementing therapeutic diets & the use of food as medicine
- Education around Chemical minimization, low-tox living, & detoxification
To read more about our services or to organise your next appointment, just visit the website
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now