Banksia Women's Healing Centre
1/288 Dawson pde
Arana Hills QLD 4054
Servicing area: Arana Hills, Queensland
Banksia Women's Healing Centre - Nutrition
Why Come & See Our Team?
Banksia Women's Healing Centre takes a holistic approach to your health, looking at your diet and lifestyle factors to identify physical, mental and emotional imbalances.
What To Expect During a Consultation?
When working with you, our team may recommend specific food, diet changes, and micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals and trace elements to bring you into balance and and support restoring your health. We will help motivate and educate you on best nutritional choices –
What To Do Prior To Your Consultation?
- Complete the Client History Form and pop it back to the clinic at least 3 days before your appointment. By dropping it off before your appointment, you will maximise your time with the nutritionist, which means more time discussing the best actions for you to take, and less time needed on taking your history.
- Fill in your Diet Form and either drop it in with the Client History Form or bring it with you to your appointment. This gives the nutritionist a snapshot of what you currently eat and how you feel (e.g. bloated, headaches, tired).
Vitamins & Minerals
Most people are aware of the need to get a balanced diet. When our bodies are out of balance we may need to take additional high quality vitamin or mineral supplements. Banksia Women's Healing Centre uses and recommends Metagenics supplements to boost your natural health.
Some of the most common vitamins and mineral health care products we may recommend, include:
- Fibroplex Plus – a high potency combination of minerals, vitamins and amino acids designed to help manage muscular pain, cramps, nervous tension, stress, headaches & migraine, fluid retention, mild anxiety and menstrual complaints. Assist in cravings for sugary foods.
- Femme Essentials Multivitamins & Minerals – key vitamin and mineral combination designed specifically for women.
- Meta B Complex – designed to help reduce stress and increase energy, assist memory and concentration, maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Endura is a powder formula to help relieve muscle aches, pain, cramps and spasms. It may assist a person's stamina especially during exercise or other physical work by rapidly replaces fluid and electrolytes to your body.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - simply give us a call!
For all of your Professional Acupuncture & Cupping Treatments in the greater Hills District: Banksia Women's Healing Centre
Harness the Power of Herbs at Banksia Women's Healing Centre
Why not use a natural remedy to help what ails you? Just come & see us here at the Banksia Women's Healing Centre to find out more
For Professional Kinesiology Treatments in the Hills District, Call (07) 3351 4691
Professional Remedial, Swedish relaxation and Lymphatic Drainage Massage are offered at Banksia Women's Healing Centre