Bayside Acupuncture Chiropractic & Natural Therapies - Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy (Low Level Light Therapy) speeds up regeneration, repair and recovery. It is in demand with professional athletes and teams and is regularly used as an integral part of a pain management program. On top of stimulating blood flow to tissue to accelerate the healing process, the treatment activates endorphins, which provide natural pain relief.
How does Laser Therapy work?
A hand-held laser is pressed against the skin, light passes through it, reaches the targeted area and is absorbed. Lasers activate Cytochrome oxidase, modulating the cells function and stimulating a return to health. Following absorption of the laser's light, the healing process inside the cell is set in motion, the outcome of which is a normalised cell that is damage-free.
The benefits of Laser Therapy include:
- no sedation
- safe with no negative side effects
- inflammation is immediately reduced
- healing process is accelerated
- cell growth, metabolic, macophage and vascular activity increases
- fibrous tissue formation is reduced
- nerve function is stimulated
- S. O. D. is boosted (Superoxide Dismutase - one of the body's most powerful natural antioxidant enzymes)
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now