Kathryn Beacroft - BHealth - Nutritional Services
Servicing areaCentral Coast and Australia wide via skype
Good nutrition is a basic requirement for good health. A body supported by proper nutrition is much more resistant to disease than one which is nutritionally deficient.
- Are you tired and lacking in energy?
- Are you constantly getting infections and feeling run down?
If so a nutritional overview of your lifesyle will help to reverse this situation.
A therapeutic dose of a certain vitamin or mineral may be necessary to correct a deficiency in your body. Once corrected the dosage may be reduced to a maintenance dosage or discontinued altogether. I will then determine after a thorough medical assessment what nurtients may be lacking in your diet and decide if you need supplements or dietary changes to correct this.
Tests can be performed depending on your presenting symptoms. They include:
- Zinc Tally - to determine if you have sufficient zinc which is necessary to perform many enzymatic functions in the body.
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Hormone levels for both women and men
- Helicobacter pylori - will cause gut symptoms
- Thyroid levels
- Hair Mineral analysis
- Body Scan which pricks up imbalances in your organs and nutrient deficiencies
The results of these tests will be reviewed and analysed to determine a treatment program which may include a supplement or herbs.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now