Chi Link Massage and Acupuncture Centre
Chi Link Garden City Two Branc
(07) 3420 5114
Shop 1005, Lower Level, Westfield Garden City
2049 Logan Rd
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
Upper Mount Gravatt, Sunnybank & Nearby Suburbs
View All 17 Locations
Welcome to Chi Link
We are a holistic natural therapy health centre specialising in alternative medicine. Our aim is to provide highest quality of service, as well as, to help maintain your health and wellbeing.
Chi Link Massage & Acupuncture Centre
For the first time in Australia, Chi Link introduced well furnished and equipped Chinese traditional medical clinics into modern spacious shopping centre; providing customers with a full range of natural therapies and healing treatments.
Ever since it opened, Chi Link has been enjoying popular demand, thanks to its marketing strategies and professional services provided by its dedicated and hard-working practitioners.
The Management and Staff
Our practitioners are fully qualified in their area of expertise in China and Australia. Most practitioners are registered with the relevant associations such as: AACMA (Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association); ANTA (Australian Natural Therapy Association) and AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapy).
One of the features which make Chi Link different from its rivals is the commitment to the quality of service to its clients. It is designed to create a comfortable environment in which our clients are able to relax and refresh their energies. Each clinic has four to six treatment stations, serviced by four to seven practitioners on a regular basis.
A wide range of treatments are available to safely and effectively treat almost all acute and chronic conditions such as:
- Muscular aches and pains, Stiff neck, Frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow, Carpel tunnel, Sport injuries
- Headaches and Migraine, Insomnia, Stroke, Bell's palsy
- Tension & Stress Depression, Anxiety
- Colds and flu, Cough, Sore throat, Asthma, Hay fever, Sinus
- Lower back pain& Sciatica, Arthritis
- High and low blood pressure, Poor circulation
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, Chronic diseases
- Obesity, Addictions (alcohol, drugs, cigarette smoking)
- Digestive problem, Gastritis, Colitis
- Irregular Periods, Menopausal symptoms, Infertility and many more!!
We also dispense prescription not only in natural medicines but other natural health care products. Our helpful staff will assist you with advice on any of our products while you enjoy a herbal tea or a pure and refreshing water.