Kilmore Chiropractic Centre
30 Powlett St
Kilmore VIC 3764
Servicing area: Kilmore Wallan Wandong Broadford Seymour Nagambie, Strathmore, Niddrie, Airport West, online format Australia-wide
Chris is an experienced Naturopath who views your health from a fresh perspective, with a special interest in mental health and chronic difficult to treat issues.
WHAT IS A NATUROPATH?
What does Naturopathy involve? As a naturopath, I work to address underlying causes of your symptoms. Your protocol is designed around your unique requirements - the main objective being to bring about biochemical changes to support and enhance your health. Your naturopathic protocol is designed to integrate with treatment by your GP, specialist or other health professional.
- practitioner only herbal medicines - tinctures (bespoke formulations), tablets/capsules
- practitioner only nutritional supplements - tablets/capsules, bespoke compounded formulations
- tissue salts
- flower essences
- diet and lifestyle modification.
A NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATION
Treat the cause - A Naturopath aims to investigate and treat the cause of your symptoms. Consultations consist of both traditional naturopathic and advanced screening (if appropriate), including:
- comprehensive case taking
- nail analysis
- iris analysis
- tongue analysis
- blood pressure
- clinical observations
- zinc test
- pH - urinalysis
- darkfield blood microscopy
- functional pathology testing
HOW MIGHT NATUROPATHY BENEFIT YOU?
- increased vitality
- decrease risk of an onset of or worsening of chronic health conditions
- manage/improve current health outcomes.
Apart from Chris having a special interest in mental health, below are a few examples of the broad range of conditions which may benefit from naturopathic support:
- immunity - frequent viral infections, allergic rhinitis
- digestive issues -IBS, constipation, diarrhoea, diverticulosis, Coeliac Disease
- skin conditions - acne, eczema, urticaria
- cardiovascular health - high cholesterol, hypertension
- chronic conditions - such as FMS, CFS/ME (Chronic fatigue syndrome/ myalgic encephalomyelitis), osteo and rheumatoid arthritis
- hormonal conditions - diabetes, PCOS, hypothyroidism
- male health
- female health
- pre-conception care
- healthy ageing and general wellness.
- histamine intolerance
HOURS - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - FOR ALL LOCATIONS, PLEASE GO TO www.circanaturopathy.com
Kilmore: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (alt)
Seymour: Thursday (alt)
ONLINE: Monday - Saturday
ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE - AUSTRALIA WIDE
Circa Naturopathy accepts:
Electronic funds transfer
Payment plan - AFTERPAY is now offered. To take advantage of this option, please enquire when booking your appointment.
Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy).
Fully accredited member Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA registration 155436).