Debby Wright - Manual Lymph Drainage
Servicing areaMt Waverley, South Eastern & Inner Suburbs, Melbourne
MLD & CDT is practised on a table without the use of oils …
- Gentle, circular, rhythmical relaxation and remedial techniques
- Working with the lymphatic system to stimulate fluid movement
- CDT, compression bandaging and other associated therapies for effective lymphoedema management
Some of the many benefits of this technique:
- Stimulate removal of toxins and cellular debris
- Speedier reduction of swelling and therefore speedier and more efficient healing from sprains and post operative procedures ( and their accompanying pain!).
- Feeling lighter in body and clearer in the mind even after one treatment.
- The gentle and rhythmical techniques effect the ‘fight or flight reflex’ bringing it to the ‘rest and digest phase’, resulting in a profoundly relaxing side effect.
- Can reduce or remove nagging aches left over from old injuries with scar tissue and congestion.
- Neck, shoulder, head and facial MLD as a treatment on its own leaves you feeling lighter and brighter.
- A course of treatment with increased frequency of neck and facial MLD can be used to treat acne.
- On its own or combined with earcandling MLD is great for clearing some types sinus congestion.
- Assists in the recovery of liposuction treatments and other cosmetic procedures.
- MLD plays an important part of the overall treatment of Lymphoedema and lipoedema.
Call me today to discuss which massage style would benefit, or to book your first appointment!
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now